Kargai

Brave Browser Use Civic's Blockchain Platform to Verify Publishers

If you don't know what Brave is, it's a web browser focused on privacy and using the blockchain technology. Running on a blockchain is not the only great point of Brave, another one is to reward publishers for their contributions. The reward come under the form of BAT tokens distributed anonymously by the users who want to.

But how to verify the legitimacy of the publishers ? That's why they decided to use Civic's blockchain platform to verify them. Both together will protect users identities and personal information through their services. 

Civic's "Reusable KYC" program will ensure that these publishers can verify their identities while maintaining some sense of privacy. These publishers will also be able to use mobile devices or similar platforms to collect payments.

Source : https://www.coindesk.com/brave-browser-is-using-civics-blockchain-platform-to-verify-publishers/

With 4 million monthly users on average Brave is growing little by little. I'm using it from time to time and I like it tbh, could be my browser by default in few months. Did you already tried it ?