KoningHosselaar

Did you make profit with XRP (Ripple)?

Hello Primedicer's 😊, Yesyes, I'm here i'm not hacked I'm still alive. Just muted for fourteen days. Just send me a message on here if you need anything.

I've been watching the market of XRP and ofcourse I was literally 15 minutes too late for the profit. Before I had my deposit on Binance it did go from 4000 up to 11000. You can see the graph here: 

People that invested on time instead of me and bought a lot of XRP did have a huge profit of around 100%. And I was wondering if any of our users made some profit on the market of XRP or are still holding it for a few days / longer because we're still expecting it to peak again. The balance is around 8800 and 8900 now. The peak was at 11750. and the lowest was 8363. Based on the graph every minute. I suggest to still invest since it's on a dip currently at the time of writing. What do you think?

Friendly Regards, 

37 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Hello Primedicer's 😊, Yesyes, I'm here i'm not hacked I'm still alive. Just muted for fourteen days. Just send me a message on here if you need anything.

I hope you learnt your lesson on clicking spam links in chat and I hope you didnt lose any funds.

About XRP, yes last year I bought it at around 20cents and then sold it at 2$ so I got a lot of profit from it. This year I sold my XRP at this pump because I dont think its going to last long. Its probably going to dump deep soon.

@UltraChief Pff... Didn't lose anything. I just transferred from forum to my bank account and everyone in the chat was like OH HE IS HACK etc. But anyway on topic.. And I understand that. It's currently worth sixty cents, and I expect it to hit one dollar. Although after that peak it won't last for long probably it will instantly dip/dump after. So we'll see! 

On 22/09/2018 at 00:22, KoningHosselaar said:

I've been watching the market of XRP and ofcourse I was literally 15 minutes too late for the profit. Before I had my deposit on Binance it did go from 4000 up to 11000. You can see the graph here: 

Reveal hidden contents

People that invested on time instead of me and bought a lot of XRP did have a huge profit of around 100%. And I was wondering if any of our users made some profit on the market of XRP or are still holding it for a few days / longer because we're still expecting it to peak again. The balance is around 8800 and 8900 now. The peak was at 11750. and the lowest was 8363. Based on the graph every minute. I suggest to still invest since it's on a dip currently at the time of writing. What do you think?

Friendly Regards, 

XRP slumped over the past week.

I bought some XRP before it went up, and I end up gambling it on a different site and lost it all.

well i guess i was too late in purchasing but now i think it still offers a decent price and has great room for growth. i invested some of my money here and i hope i get some profits hehe. end of the year is coming and i wish for the best for skyrocketing of prices. goodluck to us!

13 hours ago, ceastem said:

well i guess i was too late in purchasing but now i think it still offers a decent price and has great room for growth. i invested some of my money here and i hope i get some profits hehe. end of the year is coming and i wish for the best for skyrocketing of prices. goodluck to us!

Price is still low. You can still keep and hodl some.

Its just that, there is no certainty as to when it will pump up again.

45 minutes ago, Kate said:

i got some free XRP from an airdrop in Huobi so i am holding it for now xD Anyway good luck to all hodlers 

Better hold it than to gamble it. :D

We wouldn't really know when it will pump back up again. :)