Aaqibking666

Are you gambling addicted or not?

i think its best to get a hold of yourself when gambling. put some limit when gambling.
its better to interact to your friends more than gambling all day and when you lost, it will make you play more and became frustrated in the end.😅

16 hours ago, UltraChief said:

You should not gamble in front of your guests. Thats just plain wrong. They will get a bad impression of your character. Also if you are the host then you should be attending the guest and not indulging in other activities.

Sorry I will not to this again thanks to explain me 

on the way to became one

adicted to any thing called gambling

i play in csgo ,rust , dota , h1z1 and recently VGO skins gambling

and i gamble in a mafia game called Torn City

so basicly any thing related to Gambling im there

XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by phpkiller
:)

It's hard for me to get fully addicted when I'm in the red, I like being addicted to good feelings, not a nerve wracking roller coaster.  But when I'm winning, its kind of hard to stop.  I also try to play micro now, so as not to loose meaningful cash.

On 21/09/2018 at 12:05, Aaqibking666 said:

As like. Me im fully addicted wright now to gambling when in my home some guest come in front of her I'm playing they like WTF are you doing what about you guys tell me 

I have friend which was someone like you, but he quit gambling wholly. Right now, he is better person. 

I gamble every day but not in front of my friends.

Hello, I wouldnt consider my self as an addicted in gambling person while I've set a balance on stuff like betting amounts or betting hours per day. So gambling hasn't change my life even a single bit. To sum up, once you set a balance you cant be considered as a gambler, just like me(so far). 😃