Kylor

Doge Game

Hi, Im here to introduce you to Dogecoin.game ( https://dogecoin.game/ref/5061  clean link - https://dogecoin.game)

Dogecoin.game is game simulator doge park, you buy different dogs and they give you a profit per minute.

Income goes from 25% to 35% monthly.

Available dogs:

image.thumb.png.8abed92e0a07dc986129d5fec77d8944.png 

When you register, you receive a "Butch" for free.

Minimum payout 45 doges.

You can also win doges with a "Daily bonus" in doges (0.05 to 5 doges), surfing sites or with the competitions they do.

Referrals got 3 levels, level 1 (under you) gives you a 7%, level 2 (under lvl 1) gives you a 3% and level 3 (under lvl 2) gives you an 1%. 

You can only withdraw doges, but you can invest some other cryptos:

image.thumb.png.cad3d4baae281de512a50006aacf03f1.png

Register: https://dogecoin.game/ref/5061

Non-ref: https://dogecoin.game/

I registered today, but I've seen a payment proof so Im giving it a chance.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Hmm, I don't know too much about the site, but from what I've seen this reminds of a pyramid scheme. How would they earn the money to pay you back? I would advise being very careful and not to deposit more.

1 minute ago, volta164 said:

Wow.. very interested. Will register soon.

I would recommend doing some research on the site before you do so. If something sounds too good to be true, it often is

1 minute ago, Tailflick said:

Hmm, I don't know too much about the site, but from what I've seen this reminds of a pyramid scheme. How would they earn the money to pay you back? I would advise being very careful and not to deposit more.

Agree. Be careful before you deposit.

Just now, UltraChief said:

It would be better if you can provide the payment proof. We have seen too many sites like these faucets and ponzi/MLMs which have scammed people.

The payment proof isnt mine but as soon as I get my own I will share it here.

Just now, Kylor said:

The payment proof isnt mine but as soon as I get my own I will share it here.

Getting a payment once really isn't a proof either. Look at what happened to Bitconnect. They will be able to pay their users because new people are funneling money into the project. 

On 19/09/2018 at 17:01, Tailflick said:

I would recommend doing some research on the site before you do so. If something sounds too good to be true, it often is

its eponzi scheem as always

LOL this is a straight up ponzi. Even if you purchase the most "profitable" dog, it will still take 3 months before you begin to make a profit. The question is when are they going to run?

Edited by hillowner45
additional insight

15 hours ago, Kylor said:

* My first payment proof:

image.thumb.png.162105579ede2509ffe5bbca5e3c7886.png

Can you give us more insight on this? I want to know the amount you have put in the site - for buying the dog and the payouts that you are getting. Please provide the relevant proofs as well so we can calculate the ROI period for this and if there is possibility of this being an MLM/HYIP ponzi.

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Can you give us more insight on this? I want to know the amount you have put in the site - for buying the dog and the payouts that you are getting. Please provide the relevant proofs as well so we can calculate the ROI period for this and if there is possibility of this being an MLM/HYIP ponzi.

Personally, I think there is no way this could be legit. How would they earn the money needed to pay out to the users of the cite? The fact that they're paying out now doesn't prove anything. Look at the Bitconnect scam. I don't think there is any reasonable chance that this Isn't a pyramid scheme.

11 minutes ago, Tailflick said:

Personally, I think there is no way this could be legit. How would they earn the money needed to pay out to the users of the cite? The fact that they're paying out now doesn't prove anything. Look at the Bitconnect scam. I don't think there is any reasonable chance that this Isn't a pyramid scheme.

Do you know about faucets? They were very popular when bitcoin was around 600$ or below because people used to hunt and claim faucets which used to dispense small amounts of satoshis at regular intervals and gather those for a big payout. What I want to clarify that if this one is a faucet or a MLM/HYIP. Obviously I would never invest in anything like this because I have my own sources of earning. But I need to know in details about it because I have decide for the benefit of the forum community.

14 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Do you know about faucets? They were very popular when bitcoin was around 600$ or below because people used to hunt and claim faucets which used to dispense small amounts of satoshis at regular intervals and gather those for a big payout. What I want to clarify that if this one is a faucet or a MLM/HYIP. Obviously I would never invest in anything like this because I have my own sources of earning. But I need to know in details about it because I have decide for the benefit of the forum community.

The faucet part might be legit, I am very familiar with such sites. It's the part where you're buying dogs and getting insane interest that concerns me. I've seen plenty similar sites like this before, and they've all been scam sites. (Goldencows for instance). I'm really just hoping typing this that people can be more sceptical and avoid getting scammed. It might be legit, but the risk is definitely not work taking until they provide proof of how they're earning their money.

On 23/09/2018 at 12:17, UltraChief said:

I've put 1600 doges in the site, just to try it. Only wd I got so far was that one, next one will be tomorrow or in 2 days (I get around 16 doge daily)

Since its not necessary to deposit to withdraw, you can try it for free if you want but it will take you around 3-4 months to make the first free wd (with the butch they give for free).

47 minutes ago, Kylor said:

I've put 1600 doges in the site, just to try it. Only wd I got so far was that one, next one will be tomorrow or in 2 days (I get around 16 doge daily)

Since its not necessary to deposit to withdraw, you can try it for free if you want but it will take you around 3-4 months to make the first free wd (with the butch they give for free).

gl i wish its not eponzi , even tho im sure 100%

On 11/10/2018 at 23:09, phpkiller said:

how much did u invest ??? and how much u withdraw in total?

1600 doges invested, withdrawed 550 atm