athena2007

ALTCOINS SWELL 2018 could send Ripple’s XRP price to the sky

XRP the coin that we are a;; talkin about latelty and waiting for it to shoot up in value as it has some big companies and ideas behind it.

We will know some more on the upward movement of this coin after  SWELL event that is going to be held on October 1-2.

Do you have some XRP in  your portofolio?

Fingers crossed in the next 2 weeks we will see big change in this coin ..

Source :https://globalcoinreport.com/swell-2018-effect-on-ripple-xrp-price/

6 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Hmm... Makes me want to buy XRP on Binance and hold it till then.  Hope I can get my hands on some of XRP  for some big profit (hopefully)

That would be a wrong decision at the moment. If you check the price chart of XRP then this is temporary short pump. It will be dumped soon and by the time you buy it will start dumping and then you will to sit with your coins which will be below buying price. This is a time to sell for those who are holding XRP. Buying point was before this when market was red.

I noticed the XRP was up after an announcement of future app... it's always like this in crypto-currency market ? one news in an articel and the price increase ?!!

I follow cointelegraph for crypto news. it's a good one ? if not, do you have some good source for daily crypto news ?

15 minutes ago, ZAAR4020 said:

it's always like this in crypto-currency market ? one news in an articel and the price increase ?!!

Not always. A pump and dump within a certain price range happens everyday and you can study it yourself by keeping an eye on the market price charts. But crypto trading being highly speculative they tend to follow the news.