BambiI

Simple words

Hello. This one from my experienced

I am not english native. Sometimes when I contact primedice support they often make me confused like told me follow link what used more hardest words. If you can please answer with very simple words. Maybe like add step by step when someone ask about how to join 'challege'. Instead got good answer from support I got helpful infos from chat. Sorry if it sound complained

Hey guys :)
Sorry to hear that. We will do our best to explain everything the easiest way possible.
Also, you can always use your native language, and we will manage to translate it.
Any time you cannot understand the instructions we give you, just contact us back and ask for clarification. :)

Also, I'd like to mention something.

In every challenge, there is an introduction that's maybe confusing you, but the main part that's describing the challenge is below, you can always check the requirements that are completely simplified (what to roll, what's minimum bet/profit amount, etc). That part shouldn't be an issue. :)

But as Marija said, you can always contact us in support (on the site directly, bottom right corner) and we will do our best to explain if there is anything you didn't understand. :)

I'm going to lock this topic now. :)