Noeprellik1

House always wins

House always win  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Why do we still gamble if we know that house always win

• No, I surely can beat the house
    • I want to try my luck
    • Just for fun

We just compound the 1% House edge with our own actions. Its a pretty fair playing zone.

One of the best quotes which I have encountered so far.

Remember this:
The house doesn’t beat the player.
It just gives him the opportunity
to beat himself.
Nicholas Dandolos, a.k.a. “Nick the Greek”

8 hours ago, Dancer said:

i dont think house always win. you can clearly see highrollers who won much

In short term one may make a good profit, But the mathematical simulation run for a long time always ends with the house winning. This is because of the house edge that exists in the game. Most highrollers are greedy and keep on rolling even after making profit thus losing it, Those who manage to control their greed and withdraw early are actually the lucky ones and their number is very low.

On ‎17‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 06:48, Noeprellik1 said:

So we all know that house "always" wins

So why do we still gamble 😊

Technically, the "house" always has the upper hand here. Think of this: Why would a person or a corporation build a gambling site if they know that they have a lower chance of making profit out of it?

But still, you're the one who's playing, so you're in control. Knowing that the "house" has the upper hand, you have to play your game. I mean, play a multiplier that you're comfortable with. That way, you can play with less worries about the "house" eating your coins, because you're playing a multiplier that you're familiar with.

Get it? Everyone has this "winning feels" when it comes to multipliers. That's our upper hand versus the "house". :D

18 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I  like gambling because it reflects my way of life , i always like taking risks as we say "life is gamble"

i like it because i had some nice winnings from nothing,lol

Although the house will win but i think gambling is winning from the other gambler. So it is important to leave when we make some profits.

On 10/11/2018 at 09:47, ViZi28 said:

sometimes we win. so why dont try. just don't bet/gamble what u can't afford to lose

Ain't that the golden rule. I abide by this rule and never get into trouble when gambling while having a ton of fun and winning occasionally.

I played too much slots, before getting on primedice

And I can really say, that prime gamble makes much more fun than any other slot machine

Idc If I loose money, But I feel good if I win some too doe... so why do you ask yourself this question?

I know when house always win, but all of gambling site not always win by their house. 

Sometimes we are greedy enough when winning, and house becoming unpredictable after we winning enough.

I don't know, but it just not your day if losing. I believe that.