athena2007

The Dark Web Delivers: Crowdsourcing for Jihad

Yes you have it Crowdsourcing for jihadis and its the dark web thats entertaing these people..you might have thaught that its just drugs and weapons and obsecene picture but now  SadaqaCoins  is a market place on the dark web that lets you fund jihadis buy helping them but gus ammo and even 4x4 trucks ..

The name sadaqah literally means “righteousness.   doesnt sound right to me ..

Well it comes to no surprise the level; they will go to as terrorists.

Do you use the dark web and if so have you seen this market place???

Source:https://cryptonews.com/news/the-dark-web-delivers-crowdsourcing-for-jihad-2564.htm

Edited by athena2007

6 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Don't want anyone to do with the Darkweb or Deepweb. The things on there are disgusting and crazy. I've been on there twice because I was curious. But it isn't worth it. Believe me.

Agreed i suppose most have us have gone and had a look whats going on down there as curiosity takes its toll .. nothing there for me too...

2 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

@athena2007 Yeah exactly! The curiosity literally takes over. Like you just want to see it yourself. I didn't believe it at first. I though it was some internet hoax crap. 

There are some right twisted fxxks out there they should stay down there ..some of the sites or pages are just pure filth.. its like wierdo city ... and like the FEDS  are not all over it ..lol

57 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

Yes you have it Crowdsourcing for jihadis and its the dark web thats entertaing these people..you might have thaught that its just drugs and weapons and obsecene picture but now  SadaqaCoins  is a market place on the dark web that lets you fund jihadis buy helping them but gus ammo and even 4x4 trucks ..

The name sadaqah literally means “righteousness.   doesnt sound right to me ..

Well it comes to no surprise the level; they will go to as terrorists.

Do you use the dark web and if so have you seen this market place???

Source:https://cryptonews.com/news/the-dark-web-delivers-crowdsourcing-for-jihad-2564.htm

I'll liked to read topic about dark Web I love darkweb mysteries and all thing