Noeprellik1

Begginer's luck

4 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

My friends  told me that he was a first timer in gambling and he won 2 times in a row and i was amaze because he's only a beginner and won easily    

Do you believe in begginers luck?

I believe that but when i first time know about gambling and bet my first bet, it was lose :( 

Yeah begginers luck, its happened to me for the first time i joined PD

i am so excited with this site and just playing with a fresh and good vibes.

but overall gambling is about luck, we cant be the beginner all the time 

so true that! i've seen it many times: the beginner's luck exists!

however, the experts or veterans often say that it doesn't exist - this is only due to the fact, that they have experienced defeat at some point and that narrows their vision and makes them concentrate more on the negative part or expected disappointment or failure or loss in whatever hobby they made it;

you can study what thinkers of The East have to say, like It's well-explained in this quote from Buddhist monk and teacher Shunryu Suzuki:

In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's there are few.

what is says to me is, keep an open mind and your opportunities will remain undefeated by circumstance!

best of luck in games!

On 16/09/2018 at 10:34, Noeprellik1 said:

My friends  told me that he was a first timer in gambling and he won 2 times in a row and i was amaze because he's only a beginner and won easily    

Do you believe in begginers luck?

You didn't tell what the odds were that he won 2 times in a row! If it was only a 2.00 payout bet, then it's not so difficult 😂 but I think beginner's do have the advantage of seeing things without the hampering of past experience. Sure, past experience can teach a lot of things; but maybe it can also lock our thinking into what we already know. So a beginner might not be so hesitant to place those bets, and hit it big immediately!

I'm not sure there's another explanation apart from those, but I have heard of quite a large number of beginner's hitting it big (and sometimes real big) on their first day.. so maybe you're right!

Yes i believe beginners luck, In the beginning the journey looks very smooth, and any side you pick on roll that will hit , then we falls into hollygrail imaginations, but when time passes truth will appear on your eyes by saying damn, shit, fuck, lost, dead, sad...etc..😂😂😂

Edited by AK51

I think it's mostly has something to do with the person not being in the red yet, any win feels amazing.  But yeah there is something suspicious about that, like drawing you in, you know.  I'm saving my beginners luck for bingo, since I never played for money in one of those bingo places yet.

It's a myth. Beginers luck does not exist. 

Stay in reality friends! 

Edited by pfodo

11 minutes ago, pfodo said:

It's a myth. Beginers luck does not exist. 

Stay in reality friends! 

It happened to me the very first time i went gambling. I was betting minimum, and then I decided impulsively to bet 3x. I got a bunch of free spins from that bet, and ended up winning a decent amount for my first time. I don't think there is a science behind it, but it is a thing for sure :)

There's no such thing, let a family member who never tried gambling play for you and let him bet 1 btc then and there you will find out if its true. I know a lot of people also believe that newly created accounts wins most so they create more than 5 accounts and all accounts are on negative profit. lmao