Aaqibking666

Which is the best coding language that is easy to learn?

If you're trying to learn to code with minimal setup, then you could try learning JavaScript - all you need is a browser, since all modern ones have a console built-in where you can run code. And it's fun to eventually write scripts to improve your own experience on other people's websites!

But it's not a bad idea to learn a more structured language as well, since some of the forgiving features of JavaScript can actually cause you to pick up bad habits in programming (with more freedom comes the potential to make more mistakes). Learning a language like Java (to code Android apps) or C# (to code Unity games or Windows desktop apps), or even C++ (to code Unreal games and...well, lots of other stuff) wouldn't hurt either, and those are all used extensively in the software development industry. They would be tougher to pick up and learn (you'll want to install a compiler/IDE), but they've been around so long that there are tons of useful resources and tutorials out there to get you started.

3 hours ago, Aaqibking666 said:

I'm noob in coding can u guys tell me I need to learn some coding basic language for my programming skill suggest me best coding language and its also easy to learn 

It is necessary to decide what exactly to use the language. Each has its own set of tasks and opportunities. JS and LUA are the simplest, by studying them it will be much easier to learn higher-level languages. Syntaxes are often very similar) Good luck in learning. ))

I tried to learn the programming language, but later I realized that it is not mine! But according to my feelings, JavaScript is the most suitable for a beginner; besides, there are extensions such as iMakros. Simplifying the process of familiarizing oneself with the functionality in them are many examples that make it easier to enter the world of programming! I wish you success )

On 16/09/2018 at 06:46, Serlite said:

If you're trying to learn to code with minimal setup, then you could try learning JavaScript - all you need is a browser, since all modern ones have a console built-in where you can run code. And it's fun to eventually write scripts to improve your own experience on other people's websites!

But it's not a bad idea to learn a more structured language as well, since some of the forgiving features of JavaScript can actually cause you to pick up bad habits in programming (with more freedom comes the potential to make more mistakes). Learning a language like Java (to code Android apps) or C# (to code Unity games or Windows desktop apps), or even C++ (to code Unreal games and...well, lots of other stuff) wouldn't hurt either, and those are all used extensively in the software development industry. They would be tougher to pick up and learn (you'll want to install a compiler/IDE), but they've been around so long that there are tons of useful resources and tutorials out there to get you started.

JavaScript for instance is interesting for web development. When you master it, you can easily go with the React.js framework. Facebook uses it and if i‘m Not wrong, Primedice is also coded with it.

For learning JavaScript i can recommend: www.codeacademy.com - There are a lot of free courses.

You also can go with thinkful.com if you have time. You can either pay for a course that has a slower pace or go into their bootcamp. They promise you to get a job after it and only in that case you have to pay for it. Usually you can afford it then.

If you wanna go the JavaScript / React.js way, I also can recommend Stephen Grider on Udemy.com

On 29/09/2018 at 04:02, phpkiller said:

learn html and css and JS after that u will be good at web design

and for web developer u wil need to learn mySQL and php

and thats all u need to make som eazy cash :)  

I‘d rather say React.js than php and MySQL. But that’s just my opinion :)!

I suggest you choose a programming language from the easy.

I have not been proficient about programming, but what I did when I first learned about html, css, javascript.
after that I studied MySQL and until now I am still learning.

Posted (edited)
On 16/09/2018 at 12:46, Serlite said:

..snip. . . 

Learning a language like Java (to code Android apps) or C# (to code Unity games or Windows desktop apps), or even C++ (to code Unreal games and...well, lots of other stuff) wouldn't hurt either, and those are all used extensively in the software development industry. They would be tougher to pick up and learn (you'll want to install a compiler/IDE)

..snip. . .

In my school, we use JDK mainly,

but since I sometimes find myself away from home and school I use an online platform.

https://www.onlinegdb.com/

It supports most if not all languages I think that is necessary for beginners like myself.

Edited by jamyr
ctrl button got stuck so when I pressed Enter it posted it.

11 hours ago, Ph4ntom said:

I think Python is relatively easy to learn. Besides, it has some really useful libraries to work with, especially if you are interested in learning data analysis.

Yeah, Python's a good language to start off with. Since the indentation actually matters (affects execution scope), it encourages you to learn good coding practices around readability that you can carry over to other languages. And it's really flexible so you can do all sorts of fun projects with it, like Twitch plays Pokemon!

Theres so many programming language now and each of them are special to specific task. All Programming language has one purpose which is to execute a series and specific task. Just like object-oriented language such as C# and Python, they are both powerful language but for me I choose Phyton. Because in Python I can write a program with less variety of lines than in C#. Its also a inter-language compatible and very handy. :)

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, err0r55 said:

All Programming language has one purpose which is to execute a series and specific task.

True. I am a developer in the company where I work and, believe it or not, I use Delphi (object Pascal) as the main language for coding ERP systems. But I also work with JavaScript and Python. 😄

Edited by Ph4ntom

OMG those are prehistoric language already. I recall working with COBOL language before. Its a hundred pages of codes for just a very simple action. :)

On 30/08/2019 at 10:13, Serlite said:

Yeah, Python's a good language to start off with. Since the indentation actually matters (affects execution scope), it encourages you to learn good coding practices around readability that you can carry over to other languages. And it's really flexible so you can do all sorts of fun projects with it, like Twitch plays Pokemon!

indentation. . , you mean the alignment?
I also noticed python dont have the curly brackets nor ";" .

7 hours ago, jamyr said:

indentation. . , you mean the alignment?
I also noticed python dont have the curly brackets nor ";" .

Yeah, like how many tabs precede each line of code. Many languages use curly braces to indicate scope, but that can still be hard to read if you don't use whitespace properly. Python requires you to arrange your code in a (more) readable fashion, which is a great habit to get into.