AlphaStorm

Gambling & Music

Hey All )) 

Do you want to know if there are people like me? )) I always listen to music when I do something, it does not matter what I do and at what time) Especially when I play) Do you listen? If so, which one? Share your favorite tracks or just the ones you like)

Once I start loosing like veey huge amounts I will have no other option but to switch of the music and start focusing entirely on the game and change the amount and the multiplyer and seeds sometimes too. 

But at times of fun music stays on.

I usually don't listen to much music when gambling. I've never thought that it would affect my mood (for better or for worse, I'm not sure till I try it!), but it's an interesting idea nonetheless. I'll definitely give it a try next time! Thanks for sharing the videos.. but I don't think hard EDM is going to be my style. I prefer a more smooth tone, something like the tones of nature.. we'll see if it has any positive effects on my mood/my playstyle 😄

Well sometimes i feel the need to i listen all sorts of music types when gambling. In the other hand if i need to get serious about it meanwhile playing I'll go for silence so i can focus into my game and verify my bets history, finding if theres a pattern and sooner i can hit that max button :D

Sometimes it works out others wont. Also music makes the time pass more faster meanwhile martingaling. So we dont need to be for the attemptive notion of when its going to bust. 

Yeah lol I also use to listen music while gambling but not always. I listen to music when I'm losing much and feel depressed. I listen to music and try to make myself cool. And try to concentrate on game refreshing my mind by some of my favourite tracks.

On 02/01/2019 at 19:29, Mahdirakib said:

And try to concentrate on game refreshing my mind by some of my favourite tracks.

Listening to music only makes me distracted to it specially if its my favourite tracks. I dont know how you manage to roll the dice and listen to music at the same time. :D 

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Listening to music only makes me distracted to it specially if its my favourite tracks. I dont know how you manage to roll the dice and listen to music at the same time. :D 

When you will start losing big you can't control yourself from busting all. But if you try to move your attention from your busting game you need to do something else and start newly again. That's why I listen to music during gambling. I doesn't listen it always. While I lose big I refreshed my mind from losing game by listening music and start new journey... BTW it always end with bust. 

Edited by Mahdirakib

Loool. 🤣 I wish I could listen to Music when I stake all at 99x pay out. 

I will hate the Music once all the money is bursted. 

Loool. 🤣 I wish I could listen to Music when I stake all at 99x pay out. 

I will hate the Music once all the money is bursted. 

I'm the same, I listen to music everytime. Work, transports, gaming or gambling.

Without music I fell like I'm not very efficient. It keeps your mind focused on something else.