kouki

35 players team up for 1 BTC from 1000 Satoshi

This is one of the most hilarious ideas i have had read in the past week or so ..... What are you stupid .... running a business in the family eh ? 
a couple hundred k satoshis is ok ..... but this i am wondering who the last players of the inverted pyramid would be  ? and what would you do if some of them run away .....lol or maybe yet just bust ...... 

This is a great idea/concept, but the logistics of arranging such an activity, especially with locking accounts down to prevent scamming, is far too much work to help facilitate.

The only way this would work is if we freeze all the participating accounts so that they cant tip the funds off or withdraw. Its just not worth our time unless there's a big backing for such an event.

3 hours ago, lint59 said:

This is one of the most hilarious ideas i have had read in the past week or so ..... What are you stupid .... running a business in the family eh ? 
a couple hundred k satoshis is ok ..... but this i am wondering who the last players of the inverted pyramid would be  ? and what would you do if some of them run away .....lol or maybe yet just bust ...... 

No need to abuse him for an idea, the idea could be stupid but no need to be send insults towards the person, after all he is contributing to a discussion, which is what this forum is all about! Anyway, at the end of the day, its not technically a bad idea, especially if it was regulated by us, but its just simply too much work.

My last comment is about prerolling. I dont understand why people believe it matters? Each roll is a new roll, with the exact same odds as the previous roll. If you roll 100 three times in a row, the odds of rolling it again are exactly the same as the first time.

Just now, lint59 said:

bwahahahaha  ..... tell me how it goes ....lol

We could lock down all the participating accounts so they cant trade or withdraw. So its possible if there's enough people who want to do this concept.

Just now, Dan said:

We could lock down all the participating accounts so they cant trade or withdraw. So its possible if there's enough people who want to do this concept.

sadly not many people see this, the only people laughing harder than me at this concept are Edward and stunna.

but hey ...... i truly wish all of the 35's my best for this mammoth feat.... 

Edited by lint59

I still think that you should not regard the idea (it's good) as a source to win a lot of satosh. This is in my opinion just fun to dispel boredom) The bank should be small and it's not a pity to lose it, you can always lose a bank or someone will necessarily run away. Just a fun game for friends. The network world is very cruel, you will be deceived in 90% of cases and nothing you can do about it. ))

2 hours ago, Dan said:

But players need to tip bank to next player in case he's chore is done. So what, freeze tips with exceptions? Somehow too much difficult...

like i said in my first post on this matter kudos to @kouki for even thinking up a kinda game to get people involved even though its a little far fetched .. would be nice if some more thaughts where given on some kind of other game we can participate in too.. ,,, 

2 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

like i said in my first post on this matter kudos to @kouki for even thinking up a kinda game to get people involved even though its a little far fetched .. would be nice if some more thaughts where given on some kind of other game we can participate in too.. ,,, 

Ordinary roll hunting number)) From the sponsor-player. It's always fun))