kouki

35 players team up for 1 BTC from 1000 Satoshi

Interesting idea for a challenge for multiple player teams.

¬†ūüéĀwin price = 0.02857142¬†btc¬† for each one¬†ūüéĀ
We are looking for  35 trusted players to reach 1 btc  .. let me explain : 
Player 1 : bet  amount 0.00001 btc   (win payout x1.4) tip profit  to player 2 

Player 2 : bet amount 0.000014 btc ((win payout x1.4) tip profit  to player 3
Player 3 : bet amount 0.00001960 btc ((win payout x1.4) tip profit  to player4
Player 4 : bet amount 0.00002744 btc ((win payout x1.4) tip profit  to player 5
Player 5 : bet amount
0.00003842  btc ((win payout x1.4) tip profit to player 6
Player 6 : bet amount
0.00005379  btc ((win payout x1.4) tip profit to player 7 

Player 35 : bet  0.92987041 btcc ((win payout x1.4) split profit :) easy           (1 bet /1 roll per player)  

ūüí° Tip

No betting without prerolling cause every time a player bust we start over again so we have to be very careful  we only need 1 win per each user  so who ever interested  leave their names bellow and we will pick most known players after 3 days.

‚ö†ÔłŹ Rules

• No alts¬†
  • Min balance to each¬† player 0.00001 btc ( 1000 satoshi )
  • Discord require
  • No negative reputation
  • Hope

And what happens when a player busts what is he going to pass to the next one fresh air.lol  seems a litte fictional this .. thingy lol   And to find 35 trusted lol... never gona happen..it will end in tears,

In theory it sounds quite good, but when you do the math you realise this is a bit like mission impossible. 1.4x is 70.71% chance of winning, 1/(70.71%^35) = 185426. Chance of winning is 1 in 185,426 times. Even with pre-roll, each new roll has the same chance of winning, so I don't think that will make a difference.

@Philip74 i didn't pick payout x1.4 randomly . my most los streak i had  is 9 reds in 40 0000 rolls and others where 6 ,5 ,4,3 , reds  and yes its possible  to prerolll and we just have to be right once . 

Edited by kouki

@athena2007 would be so much better if i had real 35 friends in pd but i still believe there is goood people who will join 

Edited by kouki

Alright guys  this is the most lose streak i had in 50k rolls . i let u know guys  if  i  meet more then 9 reds  will tell everything u need to know about x1.4 payout when we start our plan   . :) good luck everyone
// u can check bets and verify (my  NONCED ).

Sans titre.png

I think it would be funny) Something similar we already did, with a bank in 100k satoshi. the task of each player was just to add some money to the bank. at any chance. The bank grew by several million and someone ran away with them))) But it was rare. When the game was over we just did a few rains in the chat on half the bank and the rest was divided between the main participants who created the bank. ))

Edited by AlphaStorm

sorry for that man  it must feel very bad for u guys   but its okey in love we  all go through bad experiencess &  good experiences . U gotta learn from ur mistakes too .

Edited by kouki

Our investigation will be done  on every single person  to vote if he can  join or not .

Edited by kouki

Great Idea Kouki! However it's not that easy find trusted people, i can help you for that , i know most of players and their alts in Primedice. Good luck!

I think this is a nice idea to try, I once tried common bank with some guys here but soon as it was getting to 1million, the plyer that was rolling then announced to us the he bursted without giving us any proof, goodluck guys its worth trying

@toohoola i did  try it with my self i only  made to 8 wins  so far and then i got so exhausted its always easiser as a team . 

"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much."

40 minutes ago, kouki said:

@toohoola i did  try it with my self i only  made to 8 wins  so far and then i got so exhausted its always easiser as a team . 

To use this scheme with the help of alts, you need to install and configure the bot, it will transfer between the coins of the coins by the condition) it is very simple. will only be watching)) I do not play with my hands at all. even now the bot is playing (I have everything working). I just eat and sleep and watch movies)

Idea is interesting of course, but it will became into kinda trust game :) I don't like to say that, but 95%, that someone will run with bank, especial before the end :)

21 hours ago, UltraChief said:

35 trusted users? In my opinion nobody can be trusted like that. 

What if someone decides to stop the pyramid and take the balance to run away? 

Especially at online world, it's hard to trust anybody at online. For player 20+ must be the most trustable person to join

Btw, i'm interested OP.

@roomfirst  We could  change it to  4 rolllers per  user  then we only need 9  players but this would a bit more harder let me know do u think .