Kargai

Blockchain Growth Based on Marketing is Hitting a Dead End

According to Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum co-founder) the crypto market will probably not experience another explosive bullish rally (like we saw in late 2017) again.

For him masses are already aware of crypto now and the gold rush already come to an end, we can forget about a 1000x return on investment.

There isn’t an opportunity for yet another 1,000-times growth in anything in the space anymore”, Buterin said as he explained that the blockchain community’s marketing strategy throughout the first six or seven years “is getting close to hitting a dead end.”

Source : https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/08/ethereum-co-founder-blockchain-growth-based-on-marketing-is-hitting-a-dead-end/

Do you agree with that statement or do you believe 1000x is still possible nowadays ? I personnaly believe he's right .... for the majority of the cryptos out there but I still can see ome new projects reaching a 1000x here and there when the market will be in a better shape than now.

On 09/09/2018 at 03:59, Kargai said:

According to Vitalik Buterin (Ethereum co-founder) the crypto market will probably not experience another explosive bullish rally (like we saw in late 2017) again.

For him masses are already aware of crypto now and the gold rush already come to an end, we can forget about a 1000x return on investment.

There isn’t an opportunity for yet another 1,000-times growth in anything in the space anymore”, Buterin said as he explained that the blockchain community’s marketing strategy throughout the first six or seven years “is getting close to hitting a dead end.”

Source : https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/09/08/ethereum-co-founder-blockchain-growth-based-on-marketing-is-hitting-a-dead-end/

Do you agree with that statement or do you believe 1000x is still possible nowadays ? I personnaly believe he's right .... for the majority of the cryptos out there but I still can see ome new projects reaching a 1000x here and there when the market will be in a better shape than now.

Its not a dead end its just a flow of btc soon btc will pump like a wind wait for it just