muffinz1

Mining in Mobile is safe?

Because I can’t afford to but a mining rigs, I was planning to use my phone in mining bitcoin through third party and electroneum. Do you have any Idea what will be the maximum hours should I let my phone open while minning and charging at the same time? How profitable it is? Is it recommended? Is it safe? What kind of mobile that is good for mining? What spec that would you recommend?

1. Mining requires decent hardware and mobile mining is actually a gimmick and is mostly malware based stuff saying they can mine but they actually dont. There is nothing called mining through mobile. 

2. Wont speak on ETN. Personally I feel its a shitcoin but you may have other opinions.

3. FYI The mining that ETN speaks of is actually not real mining per se. 

Mostly not profitable if your phone is really mining, it will cost way more in electricity and will hurt the longevity of the phone for peanuts (you will mine very few coins).

The only viable option is a fake mining like Electroneum (ETN) do, but like Ultra said there isn't not a lot of chances it will end well. I believe ETN will stay a very low coin almost without interest.