muffinz1

Mining in Mobile is safe?

6 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

All cloud mining sites are scams though. They can run for a few years and then vanish into thin air or with the old excuse of "We got hacked." Be careful of what you put your money into.

Is that true? I have some that I have entered for cloud mining, but it is true that I have not been able to make withdrawals, but info from some who have done cloud mining they can withdraw funds according to the specified limits. Hopefully I can withdraw my funds. :o

Just now, dikarico said:

Is that true? I have some that I have entered for cloud mining, but it is true that I have not been able to make withdrawals, but info from some who have done cloud mining they can withdraw funds according to the specified limits. Hopefully I can withdraw my funds. :o

They allow withdraws in the start and as long as they can run the HYIP well. Basically when a new investor joins the scheme their money is used to pay the old investors. Thats how all pyramid/ponzi/hyips happen. They may stop withdraws as of a sudden which is a sign of imminent crashing of the pyramid scheme. So its better not to invest in them.

I know some people promote these sites to get money from their referral commission. They never invest their money because they know how it runs. Check out the scams listed on http://www.badbitcoin.org/ to know more.

7 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

They allow withdraws in the start and as long as they can run the HYIP well. Basically when a new investor joins the scheme their money is used to pay the old investors. Thats how all pyramid/ponzi/hyips happen. They may stop withdraws as of a sudden which is a sign of imminent crashing of the pyramid scheme. So its better not to invest in them.

I know some people promote these sites to get money from their referral commission. They never invest their money because they know how it runs. Check out the scams listed on http://www.badbitcoin.org/ to know more.

this is really good news, and I just found out, thank you very much for this info. and from now on I will remain cautious in investing. thanks @UltraChief

Mining trough Mobile phone for a long period of times resulting in only damage your phone with low payouts. If you cannot able to buy mining grids at the moment but you're a eager miner , so you need to work hard to earn enough money to buy a set of mining hardwares to farm real coin 😉

34 minutes ago, fankas276 said:

Mining trough Mobile phone for a long period of times resulting in only damage your phone with low payouts.

The concept of mobile mining is a false statement itself. Smartphones dont have hardware thats capable to mine coins. ETN says that it does mining through mobile but what it actually does is it allow you to claim the rewards at a specified time interval - its virtual mining, not real mining at all.

8 hours ago, Kate said:

Well I knew you would promote ETN here so I am here to depromote it jk. 

@muffinz1

But TBH if you are trying to mine from your personal phone I would suggest not doing it because once the phone heats up. It can really damage the battery as well as the Display it can create smudges due to melting of the LED layer at certain areas.

My opinion mine from a mining rig or go to eobot or minergate and buy a cloudminer. Easy no damage of your phone. Or mine from your computer.

Hahaha. Depromote it, ETN would still be ETN. Lol. 😂😂

Anyways, again, mining using mobile devices is not advisable. Not a chance.

If you're really into mining, check this out:

Edited by dmbadillo10
Additional information.

On 09/09/2018 at 04:01, muffinz1 said:

Because I can’t afford to but a mining rigs, I was planning to use my phone in mining bitcoin through third party and electroneum. Do you have any Idea what will be the maximum hours should I let my phone open while minning and charging at the same time? How profitable it is? Is it recommended? Is it safe? What kind of mobile that is good for mining? What spec that would you recommend?

I think we must have a higher Ram and High Gpu Device to mining ^_^

Edited by ZULFIKARNUR

mining on mobiles is really a pain in the a..., 1) due to the amout of adds its impossible to have it on mining, 4)add blocker doesnt work on it, 3) most of the miner use your phone and let it really in heat, you can literally burn your hand or ear, and i gues the most important thig al all no one work, so bitcoin miners are shit. in cnclusion its a waste of time and you can destroy your mobile with the heat

13 hours ago, vinka1976 said:

its a waste of time and you can destroy your mobile with the heat

This is main reason why mining on smartphone shouldn't be done. We need to remind people over and over again, don't wast your phone it's not worth it.