Tintin

What’s your default multiplier when you play dice?

Every gambler has its own style when it comes to gambling but there are people or gambler who have his favorite multiplier or actually a default multiplier. 

In my case, the usual multiplier that I use when I play dice is 12x and 3x multiplier. I think these multipliers just makes me earn faster or just having a feeling of hunting good. If it doesn’t I moved to try higher multipliers such as 99x 

How about you, what is your set up multiplier that you always use while you are playing dice games?

Most  players have got certain multiplayer/odds when they played a log term daily. As for me , I used to played with ×2  multiplayer with martingale which is 49.5% winning chance.Mist of my playing style is autobet base 1 satoshi and do multiple ×2  for 10 reds stop losses and then changed the seed .After reaching a required target , Ichamged the sever seeds and  direction and roll again .

15 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

My default multiplier is 9x , i play sometimes 10x , 11x and 99x. #HighPayouts4ever

And how is the result? is it good? I rarely play with 10x multiplier because it's a bit harder for me, and i always unlucky when use 10x multiplier. I prefer regular 2x.

13 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

And how is the result? is it good? I rarely play with 10x multiplier because it's a bit harder for me, and i always unlucky when use 10x multiplier. I prefer regular 2x.

if u have balance good so result is good 10x and u use every odds bankrupt is important 

22 minutes ago, singpays said:

if u have balance good so result is good 10x and u use every odds bankrupt is important 

Yes, bigger balance is more good, if don't have so much balance, it's better to not hunt 10x or even higher x.

i usually do it with 3.41x ..... I think maybe its lucky for me too ..... at loss i set it to increase at 51% .... its slow but remarkable profit .... can put it on auto bet and go to sleep for a couple of hours with small base bets ...... 
2x is like a killer for me .... but then i switch sides when i have a hunch on 2x 

On 07/09/2018 at 16:43, Mviki said:

i use 10x and multiplier of 12% - 15% on loss, depending on how often i get a win or loss.

Same here, in almost all sites that is the multiplier and increase on lose I usually use. Aside from that, 14.14% win chance is my 2nd most used.

On 06/09/2018 at 17:20, fankas276 said:

Most  players have got certain multiplayer/odds when they played a log term daily. As for me , I used to played with ×2  multiplayer with martingale which is 49.5% winning chance.Mist of my playing style is autobet base 1 satoshi and do multiple ×2  for 10 reds stop losses and then changed the seed .After reaching a required target , Ichamged the sever seeds and  direction and roll again .

2x is my default multiplier when playing. I do not change it to something different very often.

Sometimes I am trying out something new but I will always return to 2x soon.

On rare occasions I will stay with 1.4x for a while.

On 08/09/2018 at 11:40, rabie13 said:

I usually do 2x, or 1.5x but with 2x i make profit first then rip it fast :0

The hint is not to become greedy. This is what usually makes me rip it fast as well.