UchihaRaj

Page Unresponsive Error

The new Primedice update has a lot of additions to it. But besides , I am experiencing an unexpected trouble. Whenever I log into PrimeDice , the page becomes unresponsive for like 5-10 minutes . Also , due to this , my computer becomes freezed for 10 minutes , and I can't do a single thing on it until then . I wasn't experiencing it until the update. I thought that it might get resolved as others were also experiencing the lags. But now , since the lags are resolved too , I am afraid I am the only one experiencing such of a trouble.

There has been no changes to my PC between the last time I used the old PD and now. So I think there should not a case from my side. I tried on with Internet explorer ( just in case ) but the page was not loading up on it. I use Chrome Browser and it is up to date ( Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) ) . Also , I play on incognito , so I don't think there could be a case to clean up the caches and stuff  (Even then I have tried to it ). 

I am now limited to use Prime Dice on my phone , but I like more to use it on PC. 

PS : To add , this is not the case when I open the Primedice Forum. 

Has this been resolved to you now, @UchihaRaj? I believe that the simple solution by deleting "play" from the URL can solve your problem? Make sure you're on https://primedice.com/ and not https://primedice.com/play  ;) 

Check if all of your browsers you tested on are updated, as well as your system, if it doesn't require any obligatory update to function without error. Make sure you don't have any extensions enabled too, that might be blocking the connection to the site :)

On 9/3/2018 at 8:10 PM, UchihaRaj said:

The new Primedice update has a lot of additions to it. But besides , I am experiencing an unexpected trouble. Whenever I log into PrimeDice , the page becomes unresponsive for like 5-10 minutes . Also , due to this , my computer becomes freezed for 10 minutes , and I can't do a single thing on it until then . I wasn't experiencing it until the update. I thought that it might get resolved as others were also experiencing the lags. But now , since the lags are resolved too , I am afraid I am the only one experiencing such of a trouble.

There has been no changes to my PC between the last time I used the old PD and now. So I think there should not a case from my side. I tried on with Internet explorer ( just in case ) but the page was not loading up on it. I use Chrome Browser and it is up to date ( Version 68.0.3440.106 (Official Build) (64-bit) ) . Also , I play on incognito , so I don't think there could be a case to clean up the caches and stuff  (Even then I have tried to it ). 

I am now limited to use Prime Dice on my phone , but I like more to use it on PC. 

PS : To add , this is not the case when I open the Primedice Forum. 

Hi. I advise you to make sure that the total consumption of RAM and CPU by the browser within acceptable limits is worth checking the system for viruses. Possible of the reasons.