kieltrix

Crypto Guide for newbs.

Hello dicers,

I know some of you may think that this thread is a guide for the newbies(me included) to crypto currencies, well, you are half correct. Haha. I have created this thread to actually ask this lovely community and those who are well verse with crypto for help on this matter. I personally, would like to invite the gurus of cryptos to share some of their knowledge on this thread that we newbies could learn from or could guide us in a positive directon in learning more about the different type of crypto currencies and the basic need to knows so that we may individually research and find our own appreciation in which currency that peaks our interest. 

I know google has all the information, by just having help from someone pointing to an educational link or website would save lots of time in filtering through millions of informations. 

I hope there will be afew out there who would be open and willing to share their expertise on this matter.

Thank you in advance, and your help is greatly appreciated. 🤓

Edited by kieltrix
Typos/missing words.

Things I suggest to people who are willing to get into trading and investing in crypto:

1. Decide how much capital you can put in. Put at least 60% of that into bitcoin. Rest 40% of that divide it into  buying a few of the top10 altcoins of coinmarketcap.

2. When to buy is important. Buying at the point of rise is the wrong time to buy which majority of people often make as a mistake. Rather than entering at your wish, watch the market dip. Be patient and decide a point to enter which is below the market price. It may take time to enter but how much patience you have is yours to decide.

3. Sell at profit at a fixed stop/loss or you can ride a bull run but be sure to sell at a good profit and then reinvest it.

4. You can day trade by watching the RSI levels but day-trading is much more risky and takes a lot of time and money (wasted) to learn and is not for everyone.

5. Investing in ICOs is a totally different ballgame. That a topic for another discussion.

10 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Things I suggest to people who are willing to get into trading and investing in crypto:

1. Decide how much capital you can put in. Put at least 60% of that into bitcoin. Rest 40% of that divide it into  buying a few of the top10 altcoins of coinmarketcap.

2. When to buy is important. Buying at the point of rise is the wrong time to buy which majority of people often make as a mistake. Rather than entering at your wish, watch the market dip. Be patient and decide a point to enter which is below the market price. It may take time to enter but how much patience you have is yours to decide.

3. Sell at profit at a fixed stop/loss or you can ride a bull run but be sure to sell at a good profit and then reinvest it.

4. You can day trade by watching the RSI levels but day-trading is much more risky and takes a lot of time and money (wasted) to learn and is not for everyone.

5. Investing in ICOs is a totally different ballgame. That a topic for another discussion.

Thank you Ultra, i really appreciate you sharing your insights on this, especially because i am very new to trading and seems like it could be a profitable practice. 🤓

On 03/09/2018 at 06:04, fankas276 said:

It is very necessary sharing valuable information on thread for not only newbies but also enthusiasts. So Thanks a lot to Kieltrix posting  informative thread to this community so all we can alert each others about the update of crypto currencies and discusses the issues. 

Yeah, i was hoping it would get more responses from the community.. Perhaps alot are hesitant in sharing their knowledge. Hopefully more will come forward and share so that others may learn a thing or two of what they know.