dmbadillo10

Expectations - BTC Price This September 2018 ↕️↕️↕️

Heya guys!

Time for the monthly prediction! 😅😉

So at the start of August, I somehow said that BTC would dance around 6.9k$-7.3k$. Today, start of September, it is at 7.1k$. Its has been a slow August for BTC, but there was a time that it touched 8.3k$.

Start of the "BER" months, and we all know, historically, that this is the point of the year that BTC starts to pump up. 💰

What do you think? How far will BTC go this month? I say it will be around the current price 7.1k$ to 8.5k$ entering October.

Drop your predictions below! 👍

11 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

already in the middle of september and still no good sign so far :( 

If you dont have the patience to hold for a few months then you should not buy/sell cryptocurrencies. Think of the people who bought bitcoin at 100$ 7years back and sold them when price hit 20k $. The level of profit that can be made with the long term patient holding of bitcoin is immense. I am expecting a pump around December this year but it may come earlier as well. Patience is the key here. If you lose patience then you will lose money.

1 minute ago, volta164 said:

On Sptember, BTC price will drop below $6,500

Do you have any proofs to support your claim? Otherwise this is just pure speculation. Do provide us the info about where you got this insight from since that would be valuable for each and every one of us. :) 

2 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Do you have any proofs to support your claim? Otherwise this is just pure speculation. Do provide us the info about where you got this insight from since that would be valuable for each and every one of us. :) 

Just pure speculation.

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

If you dont have the patience to hold for a few months then you should not buy/sell cryptocurrencies. Think of the people who bought bitcoin at 100$ 7years back and sold them when price hit 20k $. The level of profit that can be made with the long term patient holding of bitcoin is immense. I am expecting a pump around December this year but it may come earlier as well. Patience is the key here. If you lose patience then you will lose money.

Yeah i know, that's why i'm still holding my coins until now :). I'm just saying still no good sign on september :)