Aaqibking666

Are you a successful gambler?

I can't say that I'm a successful gambler. Recently I won 1.5 ltc in stake from a random rain that was given to me. From 180k latoshi to 1.5, but ended up withdrawing only .5 latoshi and losing the 1. I only depend on my luck when I feel my luck is now I just bet higher.

if i knows aboute bitcoin will be sow big , i was rich now ... in my history send/receive i see a loot of bitcoins when bitcoin was low ... anyway i never invest real money in bitcoin but i have some withdraw from it ... i like to win free is hard but not imposible...

Hell no haha, I have bin gambling for almost a year now, In December will be 1 year. I have had ups and downs, mainly down but when i win its a amazing feeling, when i lose well depression lmao. Maybe -10k today duno at this point

On 31/08/2018 at 15:41, Aaqibking666 said:

Are you a successful gambler tell me your story about all this full story I like to listen story tell me full story I'll like it too much thanks

not succses, 4 gambler not lucky :D just try and try and claim

Finally I'm unsuccessful for unplanned gambling. That's kill all my balance. Having some great time and lost all within short time. I always dream to win big. And had little good profit around 400$ in last 30 days. But unlucky I have lost 500$ in last 24 hours!! That's all for my mistake.

On 31/08/2018 at 14:41, Aaqibking666 said:

Are you a successful gambler tell me your story about all this full story I like to listen story tell me full story I'll like it too much thanks

hello ! 

first of all  you need to share your story . 😁 we have to know about that you are success or failure . 

I don't consider success in my gambling. If I win, then it is my lucky day. Gambling should be fun, the house edge prevents you from being able to make good money from it (even though most people have). For me, if I wanted consistent money, I would trade on the stock exchange or the forex market. There is no house edge there :)

14 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I would trade on the stock exchange or the forex market. There is no house edge there

The reason people gamble their money is because they would prefer to  "get-rich-quick" which itself is a wrong concept. You wont see much people going to trading and then gambling their money away like addicts. Those who take part in speculative markets have the brains to understand that gambling in the long run only leads to more losses. Even though they dont have any house edge, they still need predictions from the trade and trading fees.

I look to my primedice history and i gamble more then 1 BTC.. But at that days price was about 300 USD...

On 03/11/2018 at 21:37, darkbug3 said:

overall im in profit after 2 years :P

🤴 Hard, very hard to do this. Tell us your story of success.

I tray really hard, tested about several hundred systems but for long run non succeeded.

On 06/11/2018 at 11:39, williamsh said:

I don't consider success in my gambling. If I win, then it is my lucky day. Gambling should be fun, the house edge prevents you from being able to make good money from it (even though most people have). For me, if I wanted consistent money, I would trade on the stock exchange or the forex market. There is no house edge there :)

I think this is a good answer to this question. Many people try to get a big win, to enjoy themselves, and me too. I love having a huge win. For many, this is probably more than half of the reason why they play! (Just a guess..) So, would they call themselves "unsuccessful" if they lost a bit, but had a good time doing so? Some see it as simply the cost of entertainment.. for sure there are far more expensive ways to spend your time!

I will not say that I am a very successful player, but I have achieved a certain success in the game on PrimeDice.. my current results can be seen in the screenshot, mostly now I play on strategy 1.1x, because this is the best strategy, it helped me get out of a loss of 38 million satoshis!!!  from a loss of 1.5 ethereum to profit stats

2018-12-27_23-34-06.png