Edward

Looking for Rain Makers!

I want to do it. If you give me a chance i can prove it :D

Btw you rock even if i dont get it.

ThugStream 

I had never withdraw from pd lol most of it has been tipped and most of it has been bust so yea

Robear Is Good at tipping 

Goodluck

i want to explain why you have to choose me to be in you're "rainmaker" list.

first of all , i one of the team in you're telegram before this forum was created.i was invited by @Isildur to give an idea. i dont know if that thing still running now.

second of all, i wanted to be one of trusted person in this community. i want to be you're long-term member here.

maybe im not VIP in PD, those tags doesnt make you're fund more secure than what i offer.

last but not least .

give me a chance to prove myself are worth to be in you're "RAINMAKER" team!

LONG LIVE PRIMEDICE!

edit : my username : cryptohunt

Edited by Chinesegandalf

10 hours ago, Chinesegandalf said:

i want to explain why you have to choose me to be in you're "rainmaker" list.

first of all , i one of the team in you're telegram before this forum was created.i was invited by @Isildur to give an idea. i dont know if that thing still running now.

second of all, i wanted to be one of trusted person in this community. i want to be you're long-term member here.

maybe im not VIP in PD, those tags doesnt make you're fund more secure than what i offer.

last but not least .

give me a chance to prove myself are worth to be in you're "RAINMAKER" team!

LONG LIVE PRIMEDICE!

edit : my username : cryptohunt

That "thing" died out just fyi ..

I wouldnt mind doing this job im online everyday majority of the day and im already a rainmaker this would only make me rain more often as i already share 1/3 profits with chat as i gamble

Well, this "job" offer is from 14th of March. I wonder if it still available... also because i didn't see much rain happening on PD so far.

On 6/23/2017 at 22:54, kulets said:

very Interesting !  I want to be a rainmaker but I know I can not do it because I have a job. i cant give my fulltime ?

same here but its nice giving out tips and get appreciated..lol

I m really new to this forum but not really new to in this a few know me from other pages. I m not really activ on pd atm becouse i lost me phone and was to tired to contact support to enable my 2fa.

Would be nice if i can help you out as rainmaker:D

Almost certain I wouldn't qualify but that's a fun job to have. I always enjoy seeing the trivia rounds in chat.