Edward

Looking for Rain Makers!

Im VIP. I havent kept up with most of the chatters but i can assure you that ill do the job and you wont have to worry about the amount not being tipped away. Im generous and i could see a scammer or a bat chatter when i see one :)

Edward are you even looking at this thread. A lot if users posted their names and qualification.

Hi ,

straight forward i wanna be a rain maker !

and i have some previous experience !

I used to play hi or lo in sillyghost last year until till i had 0 funds ! I am trustworthy i think (hehe who gonna cheat the boss jk :P)!

The people who i was good friends with are now gone so i am sure i can rain it down properly !

Thank You !(please tell if there is open position for mod or support i really wanna be there if its even for an hour Edward[/member] )

Edward even though I have not been here for a year and a half (left in 2015 and came back this year), I never found myself scamming anybody when being in the Bitcoin community. In fact, I used to give out loans to people and tip when I could. Its up to you if you want to select me as a rainer, but all I can say is I am not the type of guy who runs off with other user's money. I am active 8 hours a day on weekends, 4 hours a day (at-least) per week day.