Edward

Looking for Rain Makers!

Im VIP. I havent kept up with most of the chatters but i can assure you that ill do the job and you wont have to worry about the amount not being tipped away. Im generous and i could see a scammer or a bat chatter when i see one :)

Edward are you even looking at this thread. A lot if users posted their names and qualification.

I'm usually tied up but I love giving rain out in the chat.

Who here is happy to help me rain out? You have to obviously be trustworthy. When you I ask you to rain it out I expect you to rain out at least 80%. I won't always check if you do, but sometimes I will. I obviously won't be happy if I catch anyone...  >:(

I don't like people who use scripts to rain it out. I'd rather it be done slowly, at a rate of maybe 0.05 an hour. Only to good chatters. Constantly tipping the same people is also not what I'm looking for. We also need more Russians to help, fire away please!

But on a lighter note!... Who's keen? You do get to keep anywhere from 20% of the rain so it's profitable for you.

Current list of approved Rain Makers!

- Robear

- Isildur

- Micro

Looking for around 10.

Milan Irena and Bojana.

Hi ,

straight forward i wanna be a rain maker !

and i have some previous experience !

I used to play hi or lo in sillyghost last year until till i had 0 funds ! I am trustworthy i think (hehe who gonna cheat the boss jk :P)!

The people who i was good friends with are now gone so i am sure i can rain it down properly !

Thank You !(please tell if there is open position for mod or support i really wanna be there if its even for an hour Edward[/member] )

Edward even though I have not been here for a year and a half (left in 2015 and came back this year), I never found myself scamming anybody when being in the Bitcoin community. In fact, I used to give out loans to people and tip when I could. Its up to you if you want to select me as a rainer, but all I can say is I am not the type of guy who runs off with other user's money. I am active 8 hours a day on weekends, 4 hours a day (at-least) per week day.