Edward

Looking for Rain Makers!

I would love to do this!

- I'm not biased and would not tip the same people constantly.

- I'm active daily.

- Would tip it within time, not all at once!

- Would never use a script.

- Would tip way more than 80%!!!

- Would love to help out the community and make it rain.

- Could make it fun with some Q and A's -> would allow them to Earn Money (hence my name on PD) ;)

- Most importantly, passionate and love the community!

I would love to do this for Primedice, so please keep me posted Edward!

If anything, my username is EarnMoney

my sugest for rain Ed :)

I think if you want to get better rain made some of the requirements.

eg requirement for the rain:

- level 5 and above

- if you use the same word in the chat it will diminish your chance to get the next rain.

- and each account can only receive limited eg rain 5-10x / day

I would, but i guess i'm not much qualified as sometimes i write in chat and sometimes i don't. So you don't know me i guess. But i would rain often, couple of times per hour, so i'm in.

I'm Hersix by the way.

I am willing to donate my time for this, as its known I spend most of the day on the site... I have also done this on my old site MagicalDIce, where I did trivia for 10-16 hours a day.

Do what you will, its simply a humble offer, from a willing servant!!!

Be well, and click my sig for some fun!!!

If you are still looking for people you can put me in the list.. as I can not play at PD anymore (due to having my husband doing this all the time) I would like to have a motivation to back to be active at PD chat again.. and yes, I am trustworthy, my beloved Zoltan can talk about me probably better than I can  <3

I'm usually tied up but I love giving rain out in the chat.

Who here is happy to help me rain out? You have to obviously be trustworthy. When you I ask you to rain it out I expect you to rain out at least 80%. I won't always check if you do, but sometimes I will. I obviously won't be happy if I catch anyone...  >:(

I don't like people who use scripts to rain it out. I'd rather it be done slowly, at a rate of maybe 0.05 an hour. Only to good chatters. Constantly tipping the same people is also not what I'm looking for. We also need more Russians to help, fire away please!

But on a lighter note!... Who's keen? You do get to keep anywhere from 20% of the rain so it's profitable for you.

Current list of approved Rain Makers!

- Robear

- Isildur

- Micro

Looking for around 10.

I'm always game to help you Edward at any time you need it, all you got to do is ask :)

Guest Christian123

Me, :))) You can hire me as Rain maker ^_^ I'm a trust-worthy person.

Thank you so much!

I can help you out, just let me know, I am going to start becoming active in chat again and would love to kick it with some people ;)

Guest alonabaclay

Can i :)

I'm usually tied up but I love giving rain out in the chat.

Who here is happy to help me rain out? You have to obviously be trustworthy. When you I ask you to rain it out I expect you to rain out at least 80%. I won't always check if you do, but sometimes I will. I obviously won't be happy if I catch anyone...  >:(

I don't like people who use scripts to rain it out. I'd rather it be done slowly, at a rate of maybe 0.05 an hour. Only to good chatters. Constantly tipping the same people is also not what I'm looking for. We also need more Russians to help, fire away please!

But on a lighter note!... Who's keen? You do get to keep anywhere from 20% of the rain so it's profitable for you.

Current list of approved Rain Makers!

- Robear

- Isildur

- Micro

Looking for around 10.

Raining on people is always been  nicest job done by any gambler. I will be pleased to be a part of your rain team. Let me know if i fit into your team.

Regards

Klu