Edward

Looking for Rain Makers!

Guest ccc222

In the Russian chat, rain is seldom spilled, we are three moderators, we can divide the balance for rain for three

And evenly spill

I agree. Sounds like good idea.

I am interested to take a part of this

I have a lot of time online on the internet, cause I work in business online everyday.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Edward,

Can i join the team rain makers, and if one of them can i put a little bit of a twist in raining like making a quiz for everyone its like this, i've tried it already but i'm no bank to fund the fun so i stop.

My dream is to rain but never hv enough to rain so I want to join u for rain rain and rain

maybe im still new in primedice and my level still 0  :'( ( its because i cant deposit in this few month)

but you can count on me to make a rain  ;D because i always online like 24/7  :-[

i like to volunteer Eddy  ;D

I'd be more than happy to do so, Im pretty sure that just about everyone that knows me on here can say that i'm an honest, fair, and sensible person. Again, Id also like to add some more livelihood to the chat and do a few "mini contests" for rain (ie. first person to hit 7.77, etc).

Edward, it would be nice if there is a balance,  I have been offline lately, but I would suggest likes of Eugene265 and MrNice23 they have shown they can be trusted. I would have also suggested myself, but am not always online. Cheers

I wonder if i you can put my Username on the list, I dont even care about the balance shared, what i care is the joy and essence  of sharing something in the community PD. Perhaps i'll add a little bit twist to make the chat alive like giving trivia sometimes. Its up to you ED

We can make some trivia or contests in the future :)