Kargai

Bitmain’s BTC.com is Launching an Ethereum Mining Pool

Bitmain-backed mining pool BTC.com is expanding and allow users to switch where they want to use their hashing power. Users can choose between mining BTC or Ethereum and Ethereum Classic (both are supported).

BTC.com is not a small player in the mining field since they mined 21% of all the bitcoins last year. They will allow users of their portal (pool.btc.com) not only to choose which coin they want to mine but they will also add everything needed like a Ethereum blockchain explorer & Co.

Plus they will allow you to mine with GPU and/or CPU according to your preference. And if everything work according to their plans they could also add more coins in the list.

Source : https://www.coindesk.com/bitmains-btc-com-is-launching-an-ethereum-mining-pool/

With their mining power (and depending on the number of user who will use it) it could be a decent news for ETH and ETC in the coming weeks/months ;)

It is look liked  bitman is again extending their business in mining industry .I have a question for you is that are you also doing contract mining there and how long you have been there? As there many of could mining sites are not paying what they have promised in those years !It is very important for the investors not to waste their hard incomes yet.

1 hour ago, fankas276 said:

It is look liked  bitman is again extending their business in mining industry .I have a question for you is that are you also doing contract mining there and how long you have been there? As there many of could mining sites are not paying what they have promised in those years !It is very important for the investors not to waste their hard incomes yet.

This is not "cloud mining" . Cloud mining is a HYIP/MLM ponzi scam. Invest in them with due caution. Bitmain is one of the biggest suppliers of mining equipment and you can mine with your rigs on their pool. This is not what is "contract" based mining/cloud mining. There someone else is mining for you and you get profits. But thats actually a false belief. In cloud mining new investors money are used to pay the old investors and when there are no more investors the site goes down effectively scamming everyone. Except genesis-mining no other cloud mining site actually does mining.