Aaqibking666

What your Primedice technique to win above 99.9X

There no any techinque. you will bust all in the end 😅.

Otherwise, it's dice, and you have 1% chance for winning on EVERY bet.

On 13/12/2018 at 04:18, Kristoffff said:

Simple. If you do decide you are gonna hunt such a big payout. Whatever you do, do not give up in the middle or when you bust. Just keep going, eventually it will hit you and if you have changed to a much lower payout and it comes 50 rolls later, you will be hating yourself for missing it out. 

Remember that 99.9x payout is just hiding behind the corner and can pop up at any moment.

Doesn't that tight there tell you that price manipulate s the outcome? I have noticed the same thing where I try to hit a high multiplier and can't but as soon as I drop the bet amount it hits..lol..seems fishy to me

9 hours ago, Babagucci said:

Doesn't that tight there tell you that price manipulate s the outcome? I have noticed the same thing where I try to hit a high multiplier and can't but as soon as I drop the bet amount it hits..lol..seems fishy to me

Price of the coin would make the player think twice before rolling the dice. Everybody feels bad after hitting a big multiplier on a coin like 10doge while they could have done it on bitcoin.