Aaqibking666

What your Primedice technique to win above 99.9X

9 hours ago, Aaqibking666 said:

Can I know what you do win above 99.9X just playing similar or do some changes on it tell me im happy to know it

automated bet like usual, if i want to hit 99x so i set the rolls to 99 times roll and hoping at least get 1 hit to get your money back.

I dont believe there are techniques for this. Mostly depends on how much balance you have and how lucky you get. Cause even when you think its on the way, you mostly end up busting as you get trolled by sea of reds.

I think it helps to actually write down all the 99s that pass by and note the 99.xx if you want to look for a 99.9+ payout. So after pre rolling around 1000 rolls and having seen no 99.9 payouts have passed you should start betting. No guarantee that you will see one, but mathematically you've placed yourself in a good situation to encounter one.

Simple. If you do decide you are gonna hunt such a big payout. Whatever you do, do not give up in the middle or when you bust. Just keep going, eventually it will hit you and if you have changed to a much lower payout and it comes 50 rolls later, you will be hating yourself for missing it out. 

Remember that 99.9x payout is just hiding behind the corner and can pop up at any moment.

I am not big fan of 100X but sometimes I use it,..,when I saw ,No 90+ numbers coming in the past 25+bets. Vice versa..,, I go with guts 100X payout , around 75% times work for me,when i hit 100X, i simply play with my old strategy, that's it lol

On chance 0.09% it is normal to take more than 6000 loses, so you need to "burn" rolls with a low amount, like 1 sat, after that change amount and good luck on the hunt, this is what i do on dice

There are a few ways to go about it, but in the end its really going to boil down to your balance and luck. If one of these two areas is lacking, then you'll fail sooner than later. Make sure you're wagering the proper amount in respect to your balance too, and try not to switch sides too often. Switching can often times have the reverse effect of what you're trying to do, which is catch greens. As soon as you switch, it tends to come out on the side you switched from. Other than this, just watch which side it hits more on and try to stick to that side unless you really feel it will come out on the other side. Good luck, and hope you see some greens :)

Well, for me, there is no such a technique for hitting a pretty high multiplier, however, I usually set on win: increase by 99999999x so it stops by itself and then just doing other stuff till that hit comes.

Edited by FotisNt