dmbadillo10

HODLing Vs. Playing

On 29/08/2018 at 16:43, liza431 said:

Well for me i hold Most of them and Gamble Little just for fun... I dont take it to serious in Gambling i just want to have fun. So just gamble the extra coin you got and hold most of it... who knows the price will shoot up. At least if you have lost some on gambling you will not regret because you hold most of your coins.

Well thats me atm.. holding them like a candy and dont want to give it to anybody 😂🤣😊

I really agree with you ...

I have fun, looking for friends.

It depends on two situations in which funds are separated . As for me if u have 1btc I am going to save in wallet and the other half will be used to play dice😃.Back up funds will be used from the winnings. I like to sell my btc only when price get higher.

On 02/09/2018 at 08:26, fankas276 said:

It depends on two situations in which funds are separated . As for me if u have 1btc I am going to save in wallet and the other half will be used to play dice😃.Back up funds will be used from the winnings. I like to sell my btc only when price get higher.

Yeah, seperate your bitcoin, like 1 wallet for holding tokens and 1 wallet for playing and gambling.

holding is only good when you have a long patience to keep on waiting,but as they says gamblers will always be a gambler.so most of them play why wait if you can win?errr including me but mostly busto!ha ha ha

On 04/09/2018 at 14:02, kessyvin1 said:

HI DMB, holding is a good idea, itried holding but something inward keeps telling me to play with the altcoins, guess what? I lost 100% all the times i play with altcoins

Yea. And then, regrets will come in, you telling yourself "i could've.. i should've..". 😂😂😂

I keep a hold of my BTC. Waiting for December. I also have some altcoins. If you wanna play, just play a little. And make sure you dont urge yourself to play all that you have. 👍👍👍

54 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yea. And then, regrets will come in, you telling yourself "i could've.. i should've..". 😂😂😂

I keep a hold of my BTC. Waiting for December. I also have some altcoins. If you wanna play, just play a little. And make sure you dont urge yourself to play all that you have. 👍👍👍

Yeah me too, and i heard ETF is coming soon and i hope it will bring a good and positive news to bitcoin.

19 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Yeah me too, and i heard ETF is coming soon and i hope it will bring a good and positive news to bitcoin.

ETF was postponed to 2019. You should check the news more often mate. These news of several ETFs postponing caused the market crash before the pump above 7k USD.

In my opinion we dont need ETFs right away. Let bitcoin become more accepted and then possibly it will become easier to get an ETF done.

46 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

ETF was postponed to 2019. You should check the news more often mate. These news of several ETFs postponing caused the market crash before the pump above 7k USD.

In my opinion we dont need ETFs right away. Let bitcoin become more accepted and then possibly it will become easier to get an ETF done.

Oh sorry, i thought ETF will be soon in this year. Yeah i want that too, the bitcoin price increase but not because of ETF.

13 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Oh sorry, i thought ETF will be soon in this year. Yeah i want that too, the bitcoin price increase but not because of ETF.

Agreeing with Chief on that.

ETF is not really a necessity. BTC has surpassed everyone's expectations even without ETF. 👍

On 04/09/2018 at 21:14, connesa said:

holding is only good when you have a long patience to keep on waiting,but as they says gamblers will always be a gambler.so most of them play why wait if you can win?errr including me but mostly busto!ha ha ha

I definitely agree. Hodling is not advisable for people who wanted "One-time, Big time" moments and wanted to earn in an instant. :D

On 29/08/2018 at 13:36, dmbadillo10 said:

Heya rollers and rolletes! 😁

So, I've been exposed so much on cryptocurrency, specifically wagering coins. Mainly BTC ofc, as I started with it.

Along the way, I also discovered the altcoins, like ETH, LTC, DOGE, and the likes.. And played them too on other sites. 😂😂

I started to realize.. "How about I save this little coins instead of gambling it?". 🤔🤔🤔

Well now, I got a little bit of BTC, some DOGE, and some other altcoins in my purse. 💰

But.. What do you guys prefer? Are you a tight HODLer? Or are you one of the GO PLAY ALL people?

Lemme know in the comments below! 🤘🏽

Ofcourse tight hodler of BTC but loose Hodler of Dogecoin so I bust that in Luckygames xD

7 hours ago, phpkiller said:

@dmbadillo10 i think if its alot of money then keep it, but if its less than 200$ or even less then u can gamble it to make it a big amount or rip it all xD 

Yea, Maybe I can consider doing that If I'm on the situation. That will give me a higher chance of growing it, then hodl it. :D

19 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

says a true gambler lol.... keep them away from gambling xx

Loool. Im a changed guy now. After wasting a lot for the last 2 months.. Well not really lost from my purse but winnings too that I gave back to those sites. Lol. 😂😂😂

My way? I do not stop till I bust or get bored. whichever comes first XD Doesn't matter the coin I'll waste em all

Edited by izcrackz