Jump to content
dmbadillo10

HODLing Vs. Playing

Recommended Posts

Heya rollers and rolletes! 😁

So, I've been exposed so much on cryptocurrency, specifically wagering coins. Mainly BTC ofc, as I started with it.

Along the way, I also discovered the altcoins, like ETH, LTC, DOGE, and the likes.. And played them too on other sites. 😂😂

I started to realize.. "How about I save this little coins instead of gambling it?". 🤔🤔🤔

Well now, I got a little bit of BTC, some DOGE, and some other altcoins in my purse. 💰

But.. What do you guys prefer? Are you a tight HODLer? Or are you one of the GO PLAY ALL people?

Lemme know in the comments below! 🤘🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its good to save a little on the side and make your stop loss when rolling but its easier to say .. i try and gamble to a minimum ...again when you are in the thick of it and losing you up ya bet and b4 u know it it all ends in tears,,,,

KEEP SOME ASIDE THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW FOLKS... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SEMPAXs said:

I will play a small part to have fun, and save it? of course:D

Hahaha. Nice move. 😂😂

Howevee, even playing smart will not remove the risks of losing. 👍

2 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

Its good to save a little on the side and make your stop loss when rolling but its easier to say .. i try and gamble to a minimum ...again when you are in the thick of it and losing you up ya bet and b4 u know it it all ends in tears,,,,

KEEP SOME ASIDE THERE IS ALWAYS TOMORROW FOLKS... 

Agreed.

Always think about the future. Dont lose it all up on one go. That happened to me before and I learned a big lesson. Now I'm able to manage my urges and think about saving for the important things. ✌🏽🤘🏽

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well for me i hold Most of them and Gamble Little just for fun... I dont take it to serious in Gambling i just want to have fun. So just gamble the extra coin you got and hold most of it... who knows the price will shoot up. At least if you have lost some on gambling you will not regret because you hold most of your coins.

 

Well thats me atm.. holding them like a candy and dont want to give it to anybody 😂🤣😊

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, liza431 said:

Well for me i hold Most of them and Gamble Little just for fun... I dont take it to serious in Gambling i just want to have fun. So just gamble the extra coin you got and hold most of it... who knows the price will shoot up. At least if you have lost some on gambling you will not regret because you hold most of your coins.

 

Well thats me atm.. holding them like a candy and dont want to give it to anybody 😂🤣😊

 

 

That's good for ya. 😁👍

Well, when Im gambling, I take it on a serious note. Mainly because of the reason that I gamble coz' I wanna add some more to my savings. Most the time, with that goal, I win. But there are also bad days ofc. Now I make sure I won't gamble it all up on one go. ✌🏽😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

That's good for ya. 😁👍

Well, when Im gambling, I take it on a serious note. Mainly because of the reason that I gamble coz' I wanna add some more to my savings. Most the time, with that goal, I win. But there are also bad days ofc. Now I make sure I won't gamble it all up on one go. ✌🏽😉

Well thats good. But for me when i have fun while gambling i end up winning more and withdraw the profit ofc and gamble the rest. And ofc lose the rest ahahhah. And regret because 8 more rolls i would hit green but i already withdraw the profit to no more to chase. But at the end of the day im still winner. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, liza431 said:

Well thats good. But for me when i have fun while gambling i end up winning more and withdraw the profit ofc and gamble the rest. And ofc lose the rest ahahhah. And regret because 8 more rolls i would hit green but i already withdraw the profit to no more to chase. But at the end of the day im still winner. 😉

The regret is always there when you plan to stop ahead of time, but still decided to roll. 😁

7 minutes ago, Mviki said:

I convert them into stake coins and put them in stake pools or wallets as is possible.

Nice. Good move. At least you have plans for your coins. 👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

I usually seperate my coins, 1 for holding and 1 for playing and gambling. Yeah i also holding some altcoins too in my wallet, only promising altcoins obviously.

Wow. Like what altcoins? 😉

Awesome. Having funds for playing and saving is a good way to control things.  👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Wow. Like what altcoins? 😉

Awesome. Having funds for playing and saving is a good way to control things.  👍

Localcoinswap (LCS), my plan is holding this coin until february next year, because they will start the dividend share to the token holders next year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Localcoinswap (LCS), my plan is holding this coin until february next year, because they will start the dividend share to the token holders next year.

Awesome. That could pump the price up for sure. Good strategy. 👍

How much is it right now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most of the time playing is just another way of saying - I wasted those coins. Why waste money when you can put those coins to good use by investing and trading.

Think about people who bought a bunch of bitcoins at 10$ just holding coins like bitcoin from that time and selling at any pump is profitable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually, holding little coins on your purse is a good thing.I'm all the time playing all of my coins but i decided to hide them little bit for the future.I would recommand to anyone to do this..It can be life saver, who knows? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×