dmbadillo10

1BTC Challenge - What Would You Do for 1BTC? 👊

Heya guys,

Just for fun. 😂🤣

If you'll be ask to do something, what would you do to get 1 full BTC coin? 👍

Would you do any crazy stuff to get it? Like jumping off a building or eating poop? Hahahaha. 😂😂😂 Lemme know in the comments below!

Me, if its something that will compromise my health, family and life, I won't do it. Lol. 🤣

Edited by dmbadillo10
Title

I would do a skydive for 1 BTC  and maybe a bunjy jump too ... one after the other so my i could hold my heart in my hand so  it wouldnt fall out of my ass 2 times .. lol

Edited by athena2007

5 hours ago, athena2007 said:

I would do a skydive for 1 BTC  and maybe a bunjy jump too ... one after the other so my i could hold my heart in my hand so  it wouldnt fall out of my ass 2 times .. lol

I would fight any champion in MMA for 10BTC. 😂😂😂

i think the very idea of this post , would  be to do stuff that one wouldn't do so easily or with persuasion .....
but the amount is small too for doing something badass ..... 1btc is like meh .....
maybe i'd do something groundbreaking or remarkable for 20 - 50 bitcoins ....
i saw an episode on black mirror  like the president made to  fuck a pig on live tv .....lol 
give me 200 btcs and i'd maybe consider .......

6 minutes ago, lint59 said:

i think the very idea of this post , would  be to do stuff that one wouldn't do so easily or with persuasion .....
but the amount is small too for doing something badass ..... 1btc is like meh .....
i saw an episode on black mirror  like the president made to  fuck a pig on live tv .....lol 

Woooooahhh. You'll do it with a pig for 50BTC? OMFG. 😂😂😂😂

i said 200 ...... i'd need a lot for plastic surgery and maybe a new dickie .......  no girl would fuck me with the same dick anymore if a pig devours me ............. bwahahahahaha 

Frankly speaking if i got 1 BTC my family is having 400k inr loan first i will finish the loan , because i waana see my family happy and not me. because i know if they are happy they will definetely let me be happy.

38 minutes ago, lint59 said:

What the hell, fuck a pig on live tv for that many bitcoins? Uh i will not do it, well it's a huge amount of money there but your image and your pride man, your face will be remembered by all people.

bwahahaha i have lived the rich life and i have lived the monk life ...... fuck pride , fuck money .... the only thing worth having is love and for 200btcs i want to buy lots of it .....

59 minutes ago, Tanisha2018 said:

Frankly speaking if i got 1 BTC my family is having 400k inr loan first i will finish the loan , because i waana see my family happy and not me. because i know if they are happy they will definetely let me be happy.

A good cause. 👍

Probably, I would do anything if the return would be for my family too. Cheers! 🤘🏽

40 minutes ago, andugo said:

I will have all my hair on my body shaved to have that 1 BTC .

Too easy. 😂😂😂

18 hours ago, lolong1212 said:

Ill be a servant for a month to have that 1 BTC :)

Hmm. I would be a servant for a week for 1BTC. Add 4 more BTC for my services for a month. Sounds fair enough. ✌🏽😂

5 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

For 1 BTC, i will stay at village for 30 days without internet or smartphone

Hahahaha. Staying in a village without internet is very refreshing. No 1BTC for that.  ✌🏽😂😂😂

I believe my reaction would depend on the activity and circumstances. 

Because there are countless situations where i will walk off rather than try for any balance of BTC>

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

Hahahaha. 1BTC for 100 baluts. Hahaha. 😂😂😂

ummmm.. that would make me barf.. thinking about those beak and eyes inside me is already making me dry heave... bleeeeeeh.. *pukes on dmb*

6 minutes ago, kieltrix said:

ummmm.. that would make me barf.. thinking about those beak and eyes inside me is already making me dry heave... bleeeeeeh.. *pukes on dmb*

Ewwwww. Hahahaha  😂😂😂

If you take 4 or 5 baluts, you will get high blood pressure. If 100, you dead. Hahaha. ✌🏽😂

Lol!you are thrilling us  a topic make for a competition 😂! If I win 1btc I will cash out 0.9 btc and use that money to buy cosmetic stuffs for a year, donate $1000 for people who need to survive than I will buy a surprise gifts to my parents!For the remaining 0.1btc ,I will  invest and play dice again .

1 hour ago, bavlad1975 said:

for 1 bitcoin I would drink coffee... And then jumped on the top of the highest bridge. Even though I'm afraid of heights!

Wooooah. I would do the same for a higher prize. Maybe 5 or 7BTC im game with that one! Hahaha. 😂😅