kouki

How to never bust in x2 payout

Let me tell you something - "Never bust" is a delusion. You will get busted at one time. But its possible not to face that red streak if you stop being greedy about how much you won and halt rolls after a certain number of bets.

Pre-roll is also a delusion that some people have. It sometimes works and sometimes does not. 

You never can say if you got many reds the next one is green. even if you change side it does not means you will get a green for sure. maybe you get a good profit short-term but finally you will be busted!

In the from of randomly dice going non strategy really work. However , if you want to multiply double  of your base bet you need to start with a 1 satoshi which you need a very big amount of fund .The most important thing is that try to change odds as often as if you don't want to lose all of your balance. Bug this  method won't let you make profit for every win roll you make but it is sure that you won't bust all.Cange your odds according to possibility as high or low but do not bet over half of your bankrolls which is too risky.

and this works>? i tried that trick and on irst bet i won then came red and red.I think there is no strategy in dice.its totally luck of what the game wants to give

Busting is part of gambling as much as winning. Low bets leading to continuous reds on one side and then betting high on other side is a good strategy as it increases the probability of winning but still may bust. good luck !!

U will never bust if u got 100% edge on u , house fucvk u with their edge, thus, there is no strategy if u bust  and lose, strategy is for winning, but whene there is a lose and no win, we cant called it strategy.

Then maybe u just leave gambling world and become legit, go out and find hobby that pay u more and not gambling ur hard earn money.

Its up to u if u dont want to be a degenarate, u must be a good gambler, a good gambler never lose, whats the point of losing? Anyway?

The best way to make a profit is to calculate the probability of going on a loosing streak, and stop way before you hit the expected umber of rolls for such a streak to occur. You will notice that you can't really earn that much before facing a large risk, and the less greedy you are the less likely you are to bust. 

E.g. if you have 1 000 000 satoshi, and let's say you're betting 100 satoshi on 2x with the martingale strategy (49.5% win chance). A 13 loss streak is the maximum you can take, and will occur roughly every 7000 bets. To be on the safe side I would only play 1000-2000 bets, giving a profit of around 49 000 - 99 000 satoshi. 

In conclusion, I would personally not go for a profit of more than 1/10 of the original amount if you want to have a fair chance of keeping your money.

1 minute ago, Ohohoho said:

Hahaha u can go out and get a girl better than finding this strategy ,thus girl who love u , can give u money ,just ask

How about "Hit and Run" strategy? What do you think?

On 22/08/2018 at 05:47, kouki said:

Always preroll 4-8 reds  in low side then higher ur bet and roll on the other side   easy as that

This strategy might work you know? Since the easy way out isn't working. Maybe we should try the harder way. 2x all the way