kouki

20k to 0.01 btc

ouch sorry about that dude, you lose concentration because you haven't slept ... next time everything will come back again even more than that. I've also experienced this almost like you then not long after everything returns to normal... keep it up and never give up. :D 

I will not make bigger bets for a moment, I will stay in the middle, because I am not having good results in this way. I do not know can only be a phase, as I am still new I am trying to find a way that I can achieve success. But one thing is for sure, I'll never bet everything on a single bet, it's suicide sometimes.

It's very complicated, my friend, but things like that happen to everyone, this week in Stake from 20 doge to over 30k, and with 2 rolls I ended up losing everything, I was very sad, but we have to stay calm the next time it will be better. Good luck.

Good start, and real effect game friend, sorry what you lose at finally, but thise is only game and need understand thise. Not sleep, bad idea, because thise not good for you health, I wish you good game, but need control and balance, nervous, and have only fun, good luck

Sadly I had a similar experience 3-4 days ago. I started with 10k sat and ended my day with 0.02BTC.

I was playing 2.5x and preroll reds. But was greedy again and busted as always.

It's hard to play safe sometimes and I took a break on PD 😅

On 11/01/2019 at 10:32, LuluBot said:

Sadly I had a similar experience 3-4 days ago. I started with 10k sat and ended my day with 0.02BTC.

I was playing 2.5x and preroll reds. But was greedy again and busted as always.

It's hard to play safe sometimes and I took a break on PD 😅

I did a bet just like you, took some small low profit steady strategy and went all in with it for 2 days. Basically a 3x martingale with 1 satoshi, i stood up till 0.13 and in the 2nd day busted all due to my probabilistics chances (which were inevitable). Well i have learned my lesson and that's why i change always my strategies currently.

Sometimes it can take a little moment when not looking at your screen and not be able to stop those reds which will bust you. Sad day but that's how we learn right? ;)

Nevertheless you should at least change strategy every 20 minutes or change to any other betting site.