kouki

20k to 0.01 btc

I  started playing with 20 k satoshi payment x1.22 i  always do some preroll like after 3  -4 reds i go  max bet and rolll i  made profit to 0.011 in  6 hour  i didn't sleep been playing all night  on my last bet befor i go  to bed i didnt pey attention i  played a bet without preroll  and i maxed my bet rolled on red i busted all i was really sad i couldn't even sleep

Well that was really unplanned game. You haven't ever think the point where you have reached. However you finally end with bust. I have seen a lot of people make 0.01-0.1 even more from only 4k-10k sats. Everything happens in gambling. Hope you can make some big again. Just keep believing and concentrated while you rolling. Best wishes for you.

On 23/08/2018 at 00:14, TheRedDevil said:

With or without pre rolls never play max bet. you may play a low payout and it is very small possibility to lose but if you lose that means you are busted.

i agreed. but sometimes people is so greedy and doesnt have patience to play small.. 

if you lose big, im sure your mind was not clean anymore and try to win it back with all the risk :D 

On 22/08/2018 at 11:33, kouki said:

I  started playing with 20 k satoshi payment x1.22 i  always do some preroll like after 3  -4 reds i go  max bet and rolll i  made profit to 0.011 in  6 hour  i didn't sleep been playing all night  on my last bet befor i go  to bed i didnt pey attention i  played a bet without preroll  and i maxed my bet rolled on red i busted all i was really sad i couldn't even sleep

20k satoshi into 0.011 is already amazing though. Well, greed got you there, lesson learned though. Hope you can do that again and withdraw it. :) 

Everything goes to shit when you are sleep deprived. I've been where you've been haha, after one or two hours everything goes numb and you just keep playing. It feels like something keeps drawing you to the screen and you can't stop until you lose it all. Like others said, have a strict stop withdrawal goal. Maybe play on dice bot next time so it automatically withdraws it for you so greed won't get the better of you next time.

On 22/08/2018 at 10:03, kouki said:

why u not withdrawal. min withdrwal 0.004btc :S 

sorry for bust hop better luck next time with ur goal :S 

i had worse mate :( i got 0.01 ltc tip from a friend. i made 0.3 btc from 0.01 ltc in 5 -7 days and busted all in  3 reds in row at 1.5x :) still hurts and that time btc was 8000 usd :(

On 04/12/2018 at 06:28, star2020 said:

20 sats to 0.01, wow, amazing play.

However you would win.

Good luck.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

On 10/12/2018 at 13:04, patron1122 said:

20 sats to 0.01, wow, amazing play

Good luck 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
He did 20k sats to 0.01 which means  it was 20,000 satoshies to 1,000,000 satoshies hehe not 20 to a million...
That would have been insane!
Regardless... its still insane! sorry you lost it all  : (

Well that's your fault for being gready and im not sad about it. Simply because you will learn from those mistakes just as i did and eventually you will come out on top in the near future. So Yes you will still be able to profit those loses. It's just a matter of time and patient. Nevertheless you should not repeat any kind of those events in your life time meanwhile gambling. Else you will just go to bed crying again ;)

Good luck to near bets.

Wow 20k satoshies to 1 million sat is pretty impressive, however as you saw greed can lead to disastrous endings, I suggest you practice to limit your ambitions and pay the slow and steady game instead of a quick win, Hard luck and fast recovery friend.