davincuy

What do you think about the latest PD updates ?

Hey guyssss! 

So, PD just doing the latest update today. well there is a Plus and Minus about it.

well i think the Plus from this update is i can see clearly all my friend list. 

and i can see the live stats on the right side while i open the chatroom ( on Last version i need to scroll down to see  the live stat below my bets) 

But, The minus is its very lag on my Mobile App, and there is no Keyboard Mode in this new update,  so its really hard for me to do some bet

well i think PD will fix it soon, we just need to wait and patience.

Whats your thought about this new version? do you like this new version?

I think you guys can get used to it 

Edited by davincuy

First impressions are not so beautiful (just lags spoiled the very update)
And so:
1) the design became more beautiful
2) private messages (in my opinion) became more convenient as a tab in the browser
3) Added the dream of many players)) -> Ignore-button)
4) User-friendly interface
5) Notification of messages, types, etc. 

1 hour ago, AHCareP said:

First impressions are not so beautiful (just lags spoiled the very update)
And so:
1) the design became more beautiful
2) private messages (in my opinion) became more convenient as a tab in the browser
3) Added the dream of many players)) -> Ignore-button)
4) User-friendly interface
5) Notification of messages, types, etc. 

Yes , agreed.

but i think with  the Lags happen right now, PD will fix it soon, just wait for it

Edited by davincuy

Apart from the lag issues which will get corrected soon, I did not like two things about new chatbox:

• In my opinion the icons in from of the names are taking up too much space in the text boxes and makes the chat look unaligned.
  • The font size is big and might be a bit of clutter in the smaller screen devices.

I also generally like the update....HOWEVER, when I'm using a PC, auto rolling is kind of a pain.

You guys made it where all the notifications like "auto roll started" or "so and so tipped you" pop up right in front of my live stats!! I can't see anything. Annddd, you made the auto bet box too large, with all these options, you can't see the whole screen when auto rolling. Serlite said I can mess with the elements, but I'd rather not. Find me a way to correct this and the update is A+ 👍

1) Very small font in the game window, including the balance of the account.

2) The scrolling of rolls in the statistics was inconvenient, in the previous version it was much better. I would like to see the last 10 rolls in the statistics.

3) Make it to be seen with what multiplication is made a negative bet.

4) After viewing the bet in auto mode, the game field drops down.

Edited by IrinaGold

The update is awesome but doesn't go without so small glitches which i believe its gonna be rectified soon. The lag is really annoying especially on phone. Otherwise looking forward to more improvements