Dan

What would you like to see in the next version of Primedice?

it's been almost two years since dan started this topic ! and since then we were waiting for the 6th version of PD ! i thought it will take only few weeks or couple months ! but it took years, PD5 is the longest version of PD ever ! i really wish they start the PD6 soon to see new features .

On 09/01/2020 at 18:55, Chikou1306 said:

it's been almost two years since dan started this topic ! and since then we were waiting for the 6th version of PD ! i thought it will take only few weeks or couple months ! but it took years, PD5 is the longest version of PD ever ! i really wish they start the PD6 soon to see new features .

We have some exciting things in the pipeline for PD, in the last two years we have maintained the site fairly well with constant maintenance and performance improvements. New features have also made their way into the product, but we havent yet released a big enough update to deem a new version of the site. That is still yet to come.

I would love to see Jackpot hit notifications.  So PD automatically announces when the Jackpot has been hit (or a % of it) and automatically credits it.  The current system of manually contacting support if you win, may have meant many missed jackpot wins for players.  I would also love to see a lower bet amount too that is eligible for a % of the jackpot.  Maybe as low as 1000 satoshi.  The price of a bitcoin has gone up a lot in value since the current payouts were started, so maybe its time to think about this.  Thanks!

The current version of PrimeDice is as simple as it can be. I came to PD at the start of April, and honestly I thought "Oh this place has been around since 2013 yet everything is still so simple. Finding profits in simplicity I guess", which is good, nothing in PD is causing any troubles for lacking, really.

Although, what would make PD better? I'd say adding more functions. I know PD doesn't really care about adding more, but it's just a nice thought to have. "Stop at balance", "Stop after x streak", "Switch sides",... there're so many people use, and not everyone would like to mess with bots okay? Just a thought, we already know PD doesn't care about adding functions. There's literalyl ChatBot that tells you to get a bot to do those functions for you.

Another thing I think would be good, but it's almost quite a stretch to even think of, is being able to buy cryptos straight from PD. I KNOW, I know, impossible, yes, so it's just a dream, but think of the convenience lol also PD gets a small commission off of it so win-win? Except again PD has to add a function so dreams are just dreams I guess

I would like to see some animations for dices, multiple of them.

Maybe add some exclusive dice skins that others can flash in the chat.

Just stay the way it is, dont want to see other shitcoin on the site, and the coin on the site is more than enough i think.

Just for veteran like me, i dont consider veteran, but i have no faucet claim for now xD, 

Its all ok, but if you guys have spare time , need other game like more fun, but dont contradict with prime dice face now.

I like it clean , for me , but if u have more clean games, that make people enjoy , and no hassle like people exploit the game , etc. I think good.

I dont go here often, but me as a trader , sometime need to just to put some bet, not real money , to release stress.

I think if not boring pd, we need to convert it to twitter or fb like xD. Then everybody will gamble! For life xD

On 18/08/2020 at 10:12, osboncop40 said:

Just starting out here on PD, very nice user interface, and I think it'll be nice if one or two more games will be added.😊

it looks like I have seen you some other site too, do you remember

Flipping against each other. Just a simple 1v1 for $100, one picks above 50 other picks below 50. And maybe a small % goes to the house, but that would also make it super gay.

I would prefer adding flash bets

you set everything normally like autobet and numbers of bets to play and when you click roll you play all those bets in a seconds,

personally it will help me preroll

but its more useful than that.