Dan

What would you like to see in the next version of Primedice?

Guys, everything is fine! but why did you remove the signal that the player is online in the contact list I ask you to return this function) and you can still add a small tab who has already been removed from friends!

On 23/10/2019 at 15:43, mgod said:

Reaction button on chat, will send sad react on people posting losing bet id's. (or HaHa)

Chat messages do not remain for too long. You could just agree or disagree with a message but when the chat goes crazy you barely take note of what reactions appear.

On 23/10/2019 at 15:55, firenine said:

I would like to see a Lottery (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly) added to the site.

Maybe also a change in this mind blowing jackpot of 112 BTC -- $900,000 USD now days 😲

Primedice is a dice site not a lottery site.

Changes to the jackpot has been asked previously but I doubt it would be changed.

On 23/10/2019 at 12:53, jikot3 said:

you can still add a small tab who has already been removed from friends!

You mean a list of unfriended usernames? What exactly would be the purpose of that?

Dice lacks lots of features .  1)  3 speed Bets.  2)   streak of  / every  'n' Losses   a. stop auto  b. reverse target    3)  streak of  / every  'n'  Wins   a. stop auto  b. reverse target .

4)  Stop if  bet higher than -  'n'  .     5) In the stats window - Max loss , Max loss Streak ,