Dan

What would you like to see in the next version of Primedice?

8 hours ago, MartianArmy said:

@Katrina, a box where can we type a number. When that particular number comes, betting stops.

You mean like how dice bots work, huh? I also agree this friend. Surely this will greatly facilitate us while pursuing challenges or the Roll hunt held by Primedice and Moderator chat rooms. Primedice will definitely be much more interesting if it really can be realized. Because this feature is really very useful for all of us

On 15.08.2018 at 03:29, Dan said:

После выпуска PD5 мы хотели снова открыть это обсуждение для новых и улучшенных функций сайта. Помогите нам улучшить веб-сайт номер один для игры в кости, но расскажите нам о текущей платформе и о том, что можно сделать лучше. Дайте нам знать ваши мысли!

• Что вы думаете о текущей версии Primedice?
  • Что бы вы хотели увидеть в следующей версии Primedice?

Зарание прошу извинения за ошибки, не силен в русском!

Привет, если не ошибаюсь играю в прайм с 2016 года щя сайт в порядке, работает не плохо есть некоторые минусы над чем нужно было б поработадь например:

1. Когда в тебя идёт большой - сайт начениет ускорятса и не всегда срабатывает стоп-лос, нужно над етим пороботать.

2. Большой минус как по мне ето ограничения язикового барьера. Большое количество играков есть с Украины - Хочется увидеть украинский чат (например, мне тяжело общяться в чате на русском много ошибок в переписке, ).

Также по поводу Самого прайма:

3. Хотел бы увидеть Русский интерфейс, щяс только на английском - это позволит привлечь большое количество клиентов (играков). Брат поместил свою партнерскую ссылку в одной с групп в социальной сети, переходов много, НО, играющих можно на пальцах сощетать. Когда стали писать своим игрокам в чем проблема ответи те же: 

- Играки теряются при виде сайта на иностранном (английском языке) и не все его понимают.

- После прохождения реестрации, тяжело новому играку понять как опять попасть на свой профиль, нужно говорить что перейдите по ссилке что ниже граф реестрации. - это тоже из за того что Прайм не на русском.

4. Хотелось бна сайте  Увидеть русскою службу поддержки!)

5.  Нужно сделать позицию обмена криптовалют, чтобы любой желающий в своем профили мог зделать обмен КРИПТИ одной монети на вторую - это позволить: 

- уменшить чесло желающих обмануть;

- увеличит доход ПРАЙМА (бо при обмени будет небольшая комисия).

- Увеличится доверия к сайту и удобства в игре.   

8 hours ago, levt211 said:

would like to seee some type of jackpot?>

There already is a jackpot currently standing at 112 Bitcoins. It is super difficult to win, so as of writing this reply to you, nobody has won it yet. You need to roll 77.77 twice in a row while betting a minimum amount in order to win it :)

Let's fix a few things right away):
1) Languages ... and their number. I would like to have Kazakh, Ukrainian, etc. (more or less, these languages are now crawling)
P.S.:I’m just a Kazakh conversation and I’m not in a native communication on in PD 🙂

Also support, it is inconvenient for some languages to translate precisely into English, there were support groups of different languages)

2)Add a lines with speed, like bitsler. I noticed that with small bets on PD and bot the game is slower, but when the big bets reds, then the speed becomes many times faster.

And what about the new, can add all sorts of different games as at the stake only in colors and PD wrappers)

But,I would like to play on like a durak(card play online),thimbles,etc)

Well, I'd like to see a Mobile App for either the Android or Apple phones. That and some other

improvements. Anyhow yes a fast efficient mobile version where the Chat and Auto rolls play

ultra smooth. Cheers! 😎

hey dan please make faucet  little bigger depend on how you wagered.for example those who waggered 0.05 btc to 2 btc can get 1000 sats per 5 mins for 30x claim a day.

i really want a mobile app and an option for speed 

12 hours ago, Cathiee said:

hey dan please make faucet  little bigger depend on how you wagered.for example those who waggered 0.05 btc to 2 btc can get 1000 sats per 5 mins for 30x claim a day.

Faucet had to be lowered to prevent the abuse that used to happen with people farming the faucet. The current faucet is optimum for players to use it to test the site but not allow it to be farmable.

I agree with you UltraChief. 

I would like the next update to touch our favorite forum. And to be more precise, a small change in the rules. Those. during the action or recent calls, the players who received the punishment, to give a chance for appeal, are not immediately excluded from the list of winners, but only temporarily freeze. 

mistakes sometimes happen, and now if the punishment turned out to be wrong then you no longer have the right to pay for completed tasks if the bank is already distributed. which is not very fair. 

So I really hope for such changes in the rules. I already suffered and would not like that someone appeared on my place.

i would like to see super fast rolls .. like super fast!!! even if its not all the time...cause of strain on the server.. so maybe as ones wager goes up up in total the faster they can either roll or they may get 1000 fast bets a day or smtin

I want a look that is more pleasing to the eye, because the current design is too bright and makes my eyes easily tired. '
and also the forum display is not very interesting because it looks very old.
I want the look like in a stake, it's very elegant.

The site is great, support, forum, more like everyone needs some adjustment for example: when we will see our previous bets, after 11 bet on we have to upgrade finally for me is a beautiful platform.

On 8/15/2018 at 11:58 AM, kessyvin1 said:

I will like to see my private messages in the chat window

This is a great idea! You can add a feature to block messages from strangers or just text if you've made add friends.

15 hours ago, willames said:

The site is great, support, forum, more like everyone needs some adjustment for example: when we will see our previous bets, after 11 bet on we have to upgrade finally for me is a beautiful platform.

You can already see them when you go to Transactions -> bet archive

14 hours ago, waitforme said:

This is a great idea! You can add a feature to block messages from strangers or just text if you've made add friends.

Already done. Click on the envelope