Dan

What would you like to see in the next version of Primedice?

Hi, Thanks of pd site and this topic

All is good here but it can be better with change of graphics of view and some other changes like as below:
1- our balance number which is on top of page is too small and we cant have sense perfectly how much we have, how much we win or lose. ***
2- the slider of roll can be better and be larger and when we click on any place of that it's better to be change the payout number automatically. **
3- it will very nice and great if the script code added near of the auto roll tab like bot in itself of site. ****
4- add Theme on view also is good its hard that always see the blue color maybe its better to be change sometimes. :)  *

5- adding exchange feature in itself site**

6- ... 
thanks a lot 🌼

9 hours ago, Astars said:

3- it will very nice and great if the script code added near of the auto roll tab like bot in itself of site. ****

For now, you can use the only Bot our site fully supports :) All of the information and links can be found here: 

9 hours ago, Astars said:

5- adding exchange feature in itself site**

This one is already added as an option, and here are the instructions on how to use it: 

Thank you for all the suggestions, keep them coming, folks! :) 

I think primedice should also introduce its own ingame currency, like PDcoin or else and its rate should be set up as per current btc or dollar price which you would like.  Players can play with PDcoin which they can buy with btc or altcoins and also can be converted vice-versa.  Another feature which I have seen on other site is showing your altcoin/btc price in hover like the screenshot I am pasting below, it helps a lot to know my altcoins current value without much hassle, just a hover I know it.  Thanks for allowing us to share our ideas.

image.thumb.png.aa0a2c7fee8a59368c3bfe1d724e8576.png

44 minutes ago, doubleo7 said:

I think primedice should also introduce its own ingame currency, like PDcoin or else and its rate should be set up as per current btc or dollar price which you would like.  Players can play with PDcoin which they can buy with btc or altcoins and also can be converted vice-versa.  Another feature which I have seen on other site is showing your altcoin/btc price in hover like the screenshot I am pasting below, it helps a lot to know my altcoins current value without much hassle, just a hover I know it.  Thanks for allowing us to share our ideas.

image.thumb.png.aa0a2c7fee8a59368c3bfe1d724e8576.png

What for should they make their own currency ? Primedice has plenty of alt and btc to play with.

20 hours ago, akmal1984 said:

the wagering contest I think is also one of the very interesting things. This can be held daily and weekly .

We have weekly Primedice Official giveaways already. The "Tournament" that was held previously this year was nice event. I am not sure if you are referring to that though.

On 15/08/2018 at 02:29, Dan said:

What would you like to see in the next version of Primedice?

Hey.The first thing I'd like to see on Primedice, it's a new game. At least such as on a Stake and it is better more. And most importantly if this is certainly real the poker Texas and Omaha. Still I wish that when there are contests by telegram not hang dice.

Personally for me, i would like see a exchange, this will be easier for some users, this will be not a problem if exchange have fees for make a transaction, also i would like see  spanish chat in primedice for talk with spanish people

It would be great to have an internal exchange with a small percentage, and the balance window so that you can open it during the race! (To view the balance of all currencies) for example, a friend asked how much currency you have and you need to stop the game and then see the balance!

Maybe There's a new color in primedice that would be attractive to us :) Im not saying that primedice is having a bad design but I am just suggesting it. The design of a gambling site is important for some players too as it will be the first think to see when there's new player

in just a few weeks isaw a disadvantage in primedice that is when there is a telegram challenge .when the telegram challenge is completed the chat is going very fast and we cant see the chat message because the spammers are typing very fast messages we cant see steves messages so the chat control should be in the setting like only messages should be displayed seperately when we enable the chat for challenge if again this challenges come in future.so please update for chat like we can stop and scroll the chat thankyou.

I would like to suggest you to add a roll hunt feature in Autobet tab. It will help for us rolling a certain number or a number in a range. Also it will be awesome if you add some more parameters in the live stats graph window. Parameters like: maximum win streak, maximum loss streak. 

8 hours ago, Caligula6 said:

Personally for me, i would like see a exchange, this will be easier for some users, this will be not a problem if exchange have fees for make a transaction, also i would like see  spanish chat in primedice for talk with spanish people

7 hours ago, jikot3 said:

It would be great to have an internal exchange with a small percentage, and the balance window so that you can open it during the race! (To view the balance of all currencies) for example, a friend asked how much currency you have and you need to stop the game and then see the balance!

Use the coinswitch API under the "Deposit" button for doing exchanges. Its the official exchanger for the players.

First I would suggest to make a cryptocurrency exchange inside the dice.

Second, I would add 2-3 more games to primedice, for variety and interest.

Thirdly, I would like to create a Challenger chat, like a stаkе and an open entrance for those who have a ban so that they can also participate in various competitions, as the ban is not always justified by the rules and these players are also eligible to participate in contests !

In the next pd6,restore some of the batches like VIP or star's etc to the usernames just like given to the stake users so has to make primedice chat colourful,

apply a dark theme to the primedice forum,

make some withdrawal option slow,standard and fast.

What I would like to see in the next version of PD would be the ability to 2x or 1/2x bets during auto play. Ability to increase or decrease bet amount during auto play. Would be also nice to have a notice when you switch coins telling you that you are playing with XYZ and to have the game remember what coin you were playing instead of defaulting back to btc and switching the over under.

I don’t know... as mostly if the direction of PD concerns just being a dicesite, there’s not much variety for sure.

However, in that case some (IMO) must-have dice features like session analytics, dynamic leaderboards, smaller mini-games (eg. Trivia, Quiz, PvP modes) are definitely along the lines of what I would expect moving forward! 

On 16/05/2019 at 02:49, Sex77777 said:

Hey.The first thing I'd like to see on Primedice, it's a new game. At least such as on a Stake and it is better more. And most importantly if this is certainly real the poker Texas and Omaha. Still I wish that when there are contests by telegram not hang dice.

Thank you for the feedback! :)

I am actually not sure that any new game will be implemented on PD, but there will surely be some new ones introduced on Stake in the recent future. ;) 

On 16/05/2019 at 06:58, Caligula6 said:

As for now, you may do some exchanges through CoinSwitch: Deposit>Deposit with Altcoin. We support the platform, and in case some issue pops up, just message us and we will find the best solution together with the CoinSwitch support team. :) 

Regarding the official PD exchange, well, it's not impossible, @jikot3. ;) Make sure to stay tuned! :D 

@Gaffar kanubhai I'm sure the chat can get messy while there is Telegram challenge, but there are mods who actually are muting spammers, even though they are not on chat. :) They are always lurking. :P Better behave! :D 

@MartianArmy I am not completely sure what you meant by "roll hunt feature in Autobet tab". Please explain it in more detail. :) 

And the other suggestion sounds pretty cool, I will forward it to developers and hopefully it will be implemented. :) Thank you for the suggestion. ^_^