Edward

📢 Scheduled Maintenance

Primedice will be going down for several hours from midnight GMT on Wednesday (41 hours from this post). We'll have a few cool updates for you when we come back online!

Please also note that due to this being a significant update to our systems, seeds will need to be reset.

the dice bot will work as soon as the bot maker seuntje updates it.. the fonts are nice and bold it looks great but i am sure there are a few tweaks to do aswell..... yep i was looking for auto scroll too

Just now, athena2007 said:

the dice bot will work as soon as the bot maker seuntje updates it.. the fonts are nice and bold it looks great but i am sure there are a few tweaks to do aswell..... yep i was looking for auto scroll too

Yes, I already asked Irene about the boat) I hope soon it will update)) The main thing is that they did a very good job, everything became much more convenient and it's cool)

4 hours ago, athena2007 said:

seuntje has already updated the bot to effect the new update. 

Thanks seuntje.

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

looks like some highrollers will be happy they can play under hidden identity will save them from all the beggiing begshits  pms from u know who....

beg.png

I suggested that a long time ago, i claimed it but nothing happened, they just added it to Stake and now to PD, while they said first that any new idea applied will be rewarded by 0.1 btc.... Well Thanks Primedice for this new feature!