Jump to content
Dan

🏆 [0.08 BTC] Iron Age Challenge!

Recommended Posts

Mods/Admins please read this:

I really think we should change the wagering requirement to minimum bet, not minimum profit, here is why:

To hit 22.22, you have a 1 in 10000 chance. Hence, a 0.01% chance, followed by another 0.03% chance to hit the next 3 numbers.

By having the profit requirement be 100 sats, and these extremely low odds, you exclude those people with lower balances from participating.

For example, even if I have a 98% chance of winning, I need to wager 10k sats just to meet the minimum wagering requirement. Just to hit 22.22, I would need to roll around 10k times. If I lose 2% of the time, this amounts to 200 losses, or 2,000,000 sats needed. AND, that is just to hit 22.22, never mind the other numbers.

Could you PLEASE consider changing this, to a minimum BET requirement, not a minimum PROFIT requirement?

Please consider this @Dan thank you :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22.22

Ставка: 23,688,683,082

размещенные BMWx1 на 14/08/2018

Держать пари

0.00001100БТД.формат SVG

Умножитель

1.10 x

Прибыль

0.00000110БТД.формат SVG

изображение.большой палец.формат PNG.ebe1c815dc64e5e9ed00455af285010d.png

 

 

12.34

Ставка: 23,689,524,264

размещенные BMWx1 на 14/08/2018

Держать пари

0.00001000btc.svg

Умножитель

1.10 x

Прибыль

0.00000100btc.svg

image.thumb.png.9c5fdf8a7e3d4971d78d4c8a94d86c0e.png

 

Edited by BMWx7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, williamsh said:

Mods/Admins please read this:

I really think we should change the wagering requirement to minimum bet, not minimum profit, here is why:

To hit 22.22, you have a 1 in 10000 chance. Hence, a 0.01% chance, followed by another 0.03% chance to hit the next 3 numbers.

By having the profit requirement be 100 sats, and these extremely low odds, you exclude those people with lower balances from participating.

For example, even if I have a 98% chance of winning, I need to wager 10k sats just to meet the minimum wagering requirement. Just to hit 22.22, I would need to roll around 10k times. If I lose 2% of the time, this amounts to 200 losses, or 2,000,000 sats needed. AND, that is just to hit 22.22, never mind the other numbers.

Could you PLEASE consider changing this, to a minimum BET requirement, not a minimum PROFIT requirement?

Please consider this @Dan thank you :)

1/1000 for 22.22, this promotion is massive +EV!

If you play 2x and you wager 100 satoshi for 1000 bets then:

Expected amount of bets to lose based on house edge = 1% (house edge) of 1000 bets = 10 bets.

Expected amount of loss for 100 Satoshi bet = 1000 Satoshi.

Payout is usually 50k -100k.

I don't know why you are complaining, to hunt these numbers doesn't require a large balance at all, its catered for people who don't have funds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Dan said:

1/1000 for 22.22 (you have one too many zeros), this promotion is massive +EV!

If you play 2x and you wager 100 satoshi for 1000 bets then:

Expected amount of bets to lose based on house edge = 1% (house edge) of 1000 bets = 10 bets.

Expected amount of loss for 100 Satoshi bet = 1000 Satoshi.

Payout is usually 50k -100k.

I don't know why you are complaining, to hunt these numbers doesn't require a large balance at all, its catered for people who don't have funds!

the giveaways are getting easier and easier if u want a harder challenge let me know dan i have an idea,, but i know u are making them easier for people to win.. ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, athena2007 said:

the giveaways are getting easier and easier if u want a harder challenge let me know dan i have an idea,, but i know u are making them easier for people to win.. ..

Yeah I think its time to make them harder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22,22

Bet: 23,689,622,705

placed by Larisa321 on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00000100btc.svg

Multiplier

2.06x

Profit

0.00000106btc.svg

34,56

Bet: 23,690,059,158

placed by Larisa321 on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00000100btc.svg

Multiplier

2.06x

Profit

0.00000106btc.svg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22.22

Bet: 23,691,636,765

placed by igarey on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00000058btc.svg

Multiplier

3.00x

Profit

0.00000116btc.svg

12.34

Bet: 23,692,213,046

placed by igarey on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00000054btc.svg

Multiplier

2.86x

Profit

0.00000100btc.svg

**.**

 

Edited by igarey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22.22

Bet: 23,687,218,331

placed by A3APT on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00001200eth.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00001200eth.svg

 

12.34

Bet: 23,695,196,044

placed by A3APT on 14/08/2018

Wagered

0.00000100btc.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00000100btc.svg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
On 13/08/2018 at 22:14, kessyvin1 said:

22.22

Bet: 23,681,273,464

placed by Kessyvin1 on Invalid Date

Wagered

0.00001200eth.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00001200eth.svg

23.45

Bet: 23,681,273,464

placed by Kessyvin1 on Invalid Date

Wagered

0.00001200eth.svg

Multiplier

2.00x

Profit

0.00001200eth.svg

 

@kessyvin1 you have probably made a mistake, both of the bets you posted are the same, 22.22 roll. You still have time to edit it in case you have the second bet that's required. ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, williamsh said:

@Irena Is this okay? I can't link the bet ID.

22.22

bet: 23,714,358,699

23.45

bet: 23,715,109,459

It is okay, and no worries about that, it's probably due to API changes, we are accepting these posts. ;) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Dan I mistakenly posted bet ID for 22.22 twice instead of bet ID for 23.45 for the second bet, I tried editing and inpute the correct Bet ID fos 23.45 but am getting a status code 400, please how do I rectify the Bet ID?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Irena said:

@kessyvin1 you have probably made a mistake, both of the bets you posted are the same, 22.22 roll. You still have time to edit it in case you have the second bet that's required. ;) 

 

Thanks Irena, I have trying to edit and correct the mistake but its not going through prompting me status code 400, I need help on how to edit it now, Thanks a lot

I made a mistake imputing my second bet ID, so here is the correct second bet ID below

23.45

23,681,798,931

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×