dmbadillo10

Big Whale? Or Big Scammer? 🤔👊❌

Heya Rollers and Rolletes!

This post is not to complain anyone or anything. I will not reveal any name or names.. YET. ✌🏽

But I want everyone to be careful and aware.

Its not new for us to see active High Rollers, those who interact on chat, so on and so forth. However, there are certain High Rollers who are taking advantage of their fame somehow. Taking advantage in a way that they get your trust, then sooner or later, treats you like wind.

Here's the modus:

The HR will be nice at the start of course. Talks to you like you're someone important.

Then, it you'll be invited to some group, wherein you can invest on that HR and have em play your money for a certain time. It even offers a percentage return in case of loss.

Let's say it wins, then its all good. But when they lost, you won't even get a reply even if the HR is online. Funny thing is, you'll be told that the HR cannot pay yet, but you can see the HR gambling and winning!

I know, I know. Some will say that it is a person's decision to invest to it, and the risks are there. But aside from money, you've also invested trust.

Main point of this is, I want everyone to know that there's this kind of modus going on outside the site through apps like Telegram, and the likes. For the new ones, stay away from this modus. For the old folks, you already know this.

I would like to expose them out. But not for now. I'll give them the chance to redeem themselves. 🤘🏽

So guys, NEVER,  EVER join any of this stuff. Just trust your guts and gamble on your own. 🤘🏽💪🏽

We have put forward plenty of warnings regarding such groups. Everyone needs to be super vigilant regarding who they trust, no matter how much the person claims to have won. Most the time if there's an opportunity to make money, its usually a scam. If it was that easy to make money they wouldn't need your investment.

We are enticed to invest with the notion that the said player is rich or has lots of bitcoins stored in the wallet (with photos proving the claims).

And with good payouts at first, we wont even notice that something is up already and still keep sending more:( 

why should we do some investment on HR while we can do it by  our self?

We are human, we still can make any mistakes.

and betting is about luck, so i'd better do it myself rather than do some investment to HR 

35 minutes ago, Dan said:

We have put forward plenty of warnings regarding such groups. Everyone needs to be super vigilant regarding who they trust, no matter how much the person claims to have won. Most the time if there's an opportunity to make money, its usually a scam. If it was that easy to make money they wouldn't need your investment.

Precisely, @Dan.

I better trust my own game rather being involved again to this modus.

27 minutes ago, ravenyvolle said:

We are enticed to invest with the notion that the said player is rich or has lots of bitcoins stored in the wallet (with photos proving the claims).

And with good payouts at first, we wont even notice that something is up already and still keep sending more:( 

I'll be exposing all information here, if the victims will not be paid soon.

You can share your evidences here too. 🤘🏽

In a very deceptive world such as crypto, its far more often that you are going to lose money with such schemes than make money. In fact I don't think there's ever been a instance in such schemes where anyone has not been scammed in some way.

Posted (edited)

(YET)   near enough name lol   ahahahahha @dmbadillo10   you must be talking about the so called infamous BOSS SIR the one that all the so called workers (beggars) where rimming and giving him a valet  day in day out ...

There was a same one in STAKE from alwaysalways   ;p;   no pun needed ,,,'

Anyway didnt end well wouldnt surprise me if it was the same person  or persons.....

I  knew about these get rich schemes . i am not the sharpest pencil in the box but u dont have to be einstien to smell a rat.. enough said b4 i get .. a headache .. 

The one who laughs last laughs the loudest ... 

We can all promise a bag of gold for a bag of dirt..but in reality what do u receive ....

I will donate the eranings from my comment post to the victims... 

If u gona gamble folks roll your own money yaself dont give to other to roll 4 u ... 

Edited by athena2007

52 minutes ago, Dan said:

In a very deceptive world such as crypto, its far more often that you are going to lose money with such schemes than make money. In fact I don't think there's ever been a instance in such schemes where anyone has not been scammed in some way.

I agree.

Not to mention, everything's being set up on apps like Telegram and the likes, meaning you're dealing with someone you are not sure that really exist, or even using their own identity.

So its very risky. Hope no one falls onto this kind of mess.

19 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

(YET)   near enough name lol   ahahahahha @dmbadillo10   you must be talking about the so called infamous BOSS SIR the one that all the so called workers (beggars) where rimming and giving him a valet  day in day out ...

Anyway didnt end well wouldnt surprise me if it was the same person  or persons.....

I  knew about these get rich schemes . i am not the sharpest pencil in the box but u dont have to be einstien to smell a rat.. enough said b4 i get .. a headache .. 

We can all promise a bag of gold for a bag of dirt..but in reality what do u receive ....

If u gona gamble folks roll your own money yaself dont give to other to roll 4 u ... 

Yea. Not YET. I'm still giving them a chance to redeem themselves and pay up the people that they owe to.

Im not gonna think twice if they don't do right thing. I've been quiet for a long time, and even made more myself than what I've lost to that scheme.

4 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I agree.

Not to mention, everything's being set up on apps like Telegram and the likes, meaning you're dealing with someone you are not sure that really exist, or even using their own identity.

So its very risky. Hope no one falls onto this kind of mess.

Yea. Not YET. I'm still giving them a chance to redeem themselves and pay up the people that they owe to.

Im not gonna think twice if they don't do right thing. I've been quiet for a long time, and even made more myself than what I've lost to that scheme.

Yes maybe they come and redeem thereselves and maybe we will be millionaires in the next 2 mins xxx

4 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

This post is not to complain anyone or anything. I will not reveal any name or names.. YET. ✌🏽

Please note rule number 7 - It is forbidden to spread/leak others' personal information.

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/21704-📢-forum-rules-guidelines/

4 hours ago, ravenyvolle said:

I am surprised that people even fall for such things. They are obviously making you fall by tempting your greed. So many years I spent in the crypto world, One thing I understood which applies in real life as well - Greed kills.

Such organised "groups" had come to my notice as well. 

Even the chat was crazy with HR asslicking the last few weeks and now I see people crying in chat complaining that HR's "Stole" their money - while actually they trusted that person to pay back their money.

I would scold every other "investor" in this case for putting their trust in such people rather than the HR itself. Its your fault you trusted them and you have to face consequences. Its sad that you lost money - but is the HR to blame or your decision to trust the HR to blame? Think about it.

1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Please note rule number 7 - It is forbidden to spread/leak others' personal information.

https://forum.primedice.com/topic/21704-📢-forum-rules-guidelines/

I am surprised that people even fall for such things. They are obviously making you fall by tempting your greed. So many years I spent in the crypto world, One thing I understood which applies in real life as well - Greed kills.

Such organised "groups" had come to my notice as well. 

Even the chat was crazy with HR asslicking the last few weeks and now I see people crying in chat complaining that HR's "Stole" their money - while actually they trusted that person to pay back their money.

I would scold every other "investor" in this case for putting their trust in such people rather than the HR itself. Its your fault you trusted them and you have to face consequences. Its sad that you lost money - but is the HR to blame or your decision to trust the HR to blame? Think about it.

I already seen the rules.

I haven't broke any rules. This topic doesn't leak any personal information. FYI.

1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

I already seen the rules.

I haven't broke any rules. This topic doesn't leak any personal information. FYI.

My intention was to remind you of the rules. Since you had the intent of revealing someone's personal info. I know you are a rule-abiding member and I respect your ideas and posts as well.

30 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

My intention was to remind you of the rules. Since you had the intent of revealing someone's personal info. I know you are a rule-abiding member and I respect your ideas and posts as well.

Im not gonna reveal any personal information from the start.

If i will reveal, I will use the User Name they have on both sites, and of course screenshots of their schemes.

The main intent of this post is not to shame, but to educate and warn people, especially the new comers.

Don't worry Chief, you're cool.

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

Hahahhahah xD you know well

42 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

There's a big difference in personal information and revealing someone's username. 

The rule number 7 says. Do not reveal personal info, in which case he is just going to mention the name of the username. Is the mentioned user's info leaked? Nope :)

thank you for reminding us the rules

and @dmbadillo10 have you experienced this?

14 minutes ago, wilburwilbur said:

There's a big difference in personal information and revealing someone's username. 

The rule number 7 says. Do not reveal personal info, in which case he is just going to mention the name of the username. Is the mentioned user's info leaked? Nope :)

thank you for reminding us the rules

and @dmbadillo10 have you experienced this?

@wilburwilbur nope.

Like what I mentioned up there, and like what bur said. I will only reveal the user name if the time is right.

For now, I will wait patiently. 💪🏽

Also, I wanna comment on something.

PH people aint obsessed with High Rollers. Not to brag, I had my High Roller days. Thats why im on green profit on my account. Check the stats for proof. I also roll high on other sites too, and win most wagered competitions. So I can confidently say that i am not obsessed with any HR here. Coz' i know i can roll the same way. The only difference is, if you have money to roll or none.

My fellow PH peeps had the same mistake, that is investing on this scheme, since it gave us good returns at first. But were already over that. So I hope that there wouldn't be any cussing to the PH people.

Thank you.

6 minutes ago, bankbank said:

Is it me? You guys seriously forget the rains fast.

Enjoy my trades @ bitstamp if you want I can also livestream my active trades at bitfinex? Wait I have not a thing to prove cuz I am no where near profit and still plan the giveaway (now I really don't wanna do it but gotta stick with my word).

Transactions.csv

Anyone who can check the logs can see that I have not recived near enough as I've tipped/rained. And I offer to bay back every single tip rofl.

Well, I haven't mentioned any User Names yet. 2nd, I haven't transacted with you. 3rd, I haven't receive rain from you. If in case I missed it, please tell me how much was it so I can return it. ✌🏽

But im saying now, its not you. So chill. 🤣😂

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

Well, I haven't mentioned any User Names yet. 2nd, I haven't transacted with you. 3rd, I haven't receive rain from you. If in case I missed it, please tell me how much was it so I can return it. ✌🏽

But im saying now, its not you. So chill. 🤣😂

Well in all fairness I could be a big scam but not I've proven I'm not. But I'll do it again so I can brag as well. And if you guys can't follow a curve that's not my issue :)

btctalk.png

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Kristoffff said:

It's plain simple: This is the internet. Don't trust strangers with your money. Especially if they are wealthy themselves, why would they need your cash or why would they help you out USING your money instead of their own.

This. I rained away most of my tips, I rly feel bad when ppl give me money. I dont need it, and I keep saying but I could be lying ofc.. Whatever any further questions ask in PM.

People have known my since PD launched. Also check out the posts made by account sickhouse at bitcoinwisdom.com many many in PD thread early on there.

Edited by bankbank

12 minutes ago, bankbank said:

Well in all fairness I could be a big scam but not I've proven I'm not. But I'll do it again so I can brag as well. And if you guys can't follow a curve that's not my issue :)

btctalk.png

This is getting off topic.

1. Who questioned you or accused you as a scammer?

2. What does your trading have to do with this topic?