wilburwilbur

Primedice in 4 years time

Maybe PD in 4 yrs time it would be cooler like there is more alts and beggars will banned forever lol 😂 

5 minutes ago, Quel said:

Maybe PD in 4 yrs time it would be cooler like there is more alts and beggars will banned forever lol 😂 

Actually 4years ago PD was also full of beggars lurking in chat. Now its worse with people trying to scam others. Lets not think of the future on these terms then. :D 

I totally agree .. anyway I’ve learned my lesson never ever trust anyone here 😁

23 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Actually 4years ago PD was also full of beggars lurking in chat. Now its worse with people trying to scam others. Lets not think of the future on these terms then. :D 

Lol yep beggars are actually better than scammers would prefer having beggars in prime dice than scammers

On ‎11‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 09:39, wilburwilbur said:

Primedice is one of the leading dice site no qualms about that and i strongly agree. Simplified, cool animations and "provably" fair bets. 

But what do you think will happen in primedice in 4 years time?

Screenshot_2018-08-11-09-37-36-97.png

PD would still be PD, and will stay at the top if:

• Support would stay the same, or improve even further in terms of relationship with players and time of responses.
  • The players get their acts together and stop pulling up schemes that could tarnish the sites reputation.
  • The admins put out stuff that could promote the site even further. Like promotions and stuff.