wilburwilbur

Primedice in 4 years time

Yeah PD is best. Almost all reputed gambling site try their best to keep their position better. PD is the oldest and best ever here running greatly long time.

Probably would have great features,more than 5000players a day,all rich bitcoin gamblers would be in pd and finally we would all be  probably rich by that time hopefully haha

On 11/08/2018 at 09:39, wilburwilbur said:

Primedice is one of the leading dice site no qualms about that and i strongly agree. Simplified, cool animations and "provably" fair bets. 

But what do you think will happen in primedice in 4 years time?

Screenshot_2018-08-11-09-37-36-97.png

Primedice would still be number 1.

Due to its people, and support. No doubt. PD would stay on top. 🤘🏽

On 11/08/2018 at 08:22, Kate said:

Maybe they will be adding more new games other than dice xD

If they added more games, they would have to change the name PrimeDice too, unless the new games were dice related. I think it would be a good idea to add a couple more games dice related. A dice related game could be one similar to Yangtzee where you throw 6 dices and have to get combinations of numbers.

geebus.. i dont even know what im going to be eating tomorrow, so its difficult for me to even think about what PD will he in four years. Plus, that would a sad thought thinking about it, because i would like to have won big by then and therefor no longer would need ti ve on PD. 😉😄

after 4 years, the cryptocurrency will be strong. So, it will be possible to pay in any store. And therefore primedice.com will live.