davincuy

How many percent that they know about Bitcoin ?

Heya dicers!

So today im so curious, can you tell me how many percents in your country or your local society knows about Bitcoins ?

In my country (indonesia) it has 265 million peoples but i think its only 15% - 20% knows about bitcoin. 

and in here, there is no government that makes some rules for bitcoin like pay the taxes or anything like in other countries..

i already asked my Friends in college, they weren't know about bitcoin.. its kinda sad right? :D 

So yuppp, how about yours? did they knows well all about bitcoins and altcoins?

Can you tell me how many percents if its possible

4 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Where i live (Tunisia)  i'd say maybe it's like 15% - 25% who know about Bitcoin, but i think only 1% use it, as it's forbidden here and not allowed by central bank policy, yeah i live in heaven :D

Nah so you're the 1% of it..

u can be a moderator in tunisia , go introduce btc and altcoins. u might be famous :D 

34 minutes ago, Kate said:

I think around like 6 percentage and no more imo

Hmm its so bad, i  think we need to introduce them all about digital coins

so the BTC price will rise again, and i can sell all of my BTC :P #lol

On 11/08/2018 at 21:16, davincuy said:

Hmm its so bad, i  think we need to introduce them all about digital coins

so the BTC price will rise again, and i can sell all of my BTC :P #lol

Lol then I would have to learn to speak a very hard language to introduce them

On 10/08/2018 at 20:28, davincuy said:

Nah so you're the 1% of it..

Yeah, I'm also not sure and I think 1% is still a high number. But during the bear market this number will not grow a lot...

On 11/08/2018 at 01:33, davincuy said:

Heya dicers!

So today im so curious, can you tell me how many percents in your country or your local society knows about Bitcoins ?

In my country (indonesia) it has 265 million peoples but i think its only 15% - 20% knows about bitcoin. 

and in here, there is no government that makes some rules for bitcoin like pay the taxes or anything like in other countries..

i already asked my Friends in college, they weren't know about bitcoin.. its kinda sad right? :D 

So yuppp, how about yours? did they knows well all about bitcoins and altcoins?

Can you tell me how many percents if its possible

In PH, I think not more than 10% of the whole population is aware of BTC, or cryptocutrency itself.

I think once people are all aware and is using it, it would be a big boost and a good movement not only for BTC, but for other coins as well.

On 14/08/2018 at 09:28, dmbadillo10 said:

In PH, I think not more than 10% of the whole population is aware of BTC, or cryptocutrency itself.

I think once people are all aware and is using it, it would be a big boost and a good movement not only for BTC, but for other coins as well.

Ahh i see, yes oo i've been go to PH 4 months ago

and i think its same like in indonesia, most of them didnt know about BTC and altcoin (They only know about Lechon and Goldilocks :P

Mabuhay! :D 

i found  a  chart  about it  few days ago , its  only about  european country  but  is  really  interesting . https://www.statista.com/chart/15137/how-many-consumers-own-cryptocurrency/ 

As you can  see  there still a  lot of  work until a  mass  adoption  

chartcrypto.png

Edited by cryptos_fr

On 23/08/2018 at 02:52, cryptos_fr said:

i found  a  chart  about it  few days ago , its  only about  european country  but  is  really  interesting . https://www.statista.com/chart/15137/how-many-consumers-own-cryptocurrency/ 

chartcrypto.png

Its only in europe? i wonder how about asian :D 

But nice info, thankyou

On 10/08/2018 at 19:22, MrNice23 said:

Where i live (Tunisia)  i'd say maybe it's like 15% - 25% who know about Bitcoin, but i think only 1% use it, as it's forbidden here and not allowed by central bank policy, yeah i live in heaven :D

same here in algeria 

On 22/08/2018 at 22:52, cryptos_fr said:

chartcrypto.png

I'm from Romania and that number is more or less accurate. In here, at least 70% have heard about BTC (heard, not know and the percent won't count people over 55 y/o that don't even use PCs), 40-50% know the basic things about BTC and yeah, 12-20% actually own BTC or other currency. I went one day for college and made a survey on the street. I asked 1000 people if they have heard about BTC (~750/1000), if they knew about BTC (~600/1000) and if they own BTC (~150/1000), so the numbers were pretty high and surprising. Especially because our country don't really support BTC (we don't have laws against it, but it is pretty hard to get in posession of BTC, the easiest way being mining it)

11 hours ago, skywallkee said:

I'm from Romania and that number is more or less accurate. In here, at least 70% have heard about BTC (heard, not know and the percent won't count people over 55 y/o that don't even use PCs), 40-50% know the basic things about BTC and yeah, 12-20% actually own BTC or other currency. I went one day for college and made a survey on the street. I asked 1000 people if they have heard about BTC (~750/1000), if they knew about BTC (~600/1000) and if they own BTC (~150/1000), so the numbers were pretty high and surprising. Especially because our country don't really support BTC (we don't have laws against it, but it is pretty hard to get in posession of BTC, the easiest way being mining it)

yah same , in my county we dont support BTC or any altcoins. and my local exchanger is only had 1 million members :D 

Lol. It is worse in my country. To buy BTC with Local currency is hell, why? Because most guys are not into it again. They may have heard of it.

Actually the age of 16-35 Years have heard about Bitcoin but they don't want to accept it. Its kinda funny. I ask them why and they tell me it's too volatile and it's not encouraging. 

I just shake my head and move on.

And again, most important companies outside the World don't want to invest in my country, which is wrong. You can tighten the security, but improving your market in Nigeria is profitable..