blackholeson

[SOLVED] Can you Solve the 1BTC puzzle?

https://www.ccn.com/theres-1-bitcoin-hidden-in-this-puzzle-and-whoever-solves-it-wins/amp/

This began back in May, but somehow the solution to this puzzle has escaped the entire population of BTC-Reddit. If anyone is interested in collaborating on possible solutions, I'd be happy to bounce ideas/insights back and forth. Good luck! Remember : sometimes the most seemingly complicated scenarios  bely a simple solution. ;)

puzzle-768x512.png

41 minutes ago, blackholeson said:

https://www.ccn.com/theres-1-bitcoin-hidden-in-this-puzzle-and-whoever-solves-it-wins/amp/

This began back in May, but somehow the solution to this puzzle has escaped the entire population of BTC-Reddit. If anyone is interested in collaborating on possible solutions, I'd be happy to bounce ideas/insights back and forth. Good luck! Remember : sometimes the most seemingly complicated scenarios  bely a simple solution. ;)

puzzle-768x512.png

The last sentence won't be applicable in here :D The ones who are behind it won't make a simple solution to be easy to discover. I don't know in which puzzle, but there was one where people had to put the upside-down image and flipped in an audio file and listen to it. The result was the link to another step to the puzzle. Well, that is a hell of a pain to think of this and actually, make an image (a clear image that looks like a normal painting) that can be converted in an audio file and then listen to it.

11 hours ago, skywallkee said:

The last sentence won't be applicable in here :D The ones who are behind it won't make a simple solution to be easy to discover. I don't know in which puzzle, but there was one where people had to put the upside-down image and flipped in an audio file and listen to it. The result was the link to another step to the puzzle. Well, that is a hell of a pain to think of this and actually, make an image (a clear image that looks like a normal painting) that can be converted in an audio file and then listen to it.

I was actually wondering about the stereoscopic properties of the image.. xD still haven't had a proper minute to look at it. 

11 hours ago, bigbrankx said:

wth is this ? there is no link to the official puzzle?

gosh, how rude. the puzzle is the goddamn picture. :D

22 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

https://blockchain.info/address/3CcxyPhyvyc3S9UuPfu42GNZLvVVV11Uk8 

There its stored. And already moved from there which makes the riddle obsolete. Didn't look for further news.. but its over.

So if its over I guess close it and not let anymore people use up their energy to solve a puzzle thats solved