pakar1

How much RED Payout 100

hello all gambler PD community, i will share my test Po 100, with manual Play, i play small balance and low profit, i try manual bet with 50 roll X 2, after 200 roll i put in lose 1.20 %, this my bet 4235 roll in 49 winning.

image.thumb.png.968101490f21f50703389833bee5ee2d.png

13 hours ago, pakar1 said:

hello all gambler PD community, i will share my test Po 100, with manual Play, i play small balance and low profit, i try manual bet with 50 roll X 2, after 200 roll i put in lose 1.20 %, this my bet 4235 roll in 49 winning.

image.thumb.png.968101490f21f50703389833bee5ee2d.png

Looking at the bet id's I could see that the average of over 99 is every 32778 bets :D

So I guess that if you would wait for 32000 bets to be done, you could start playing until 33000 and if you weren't lucky enough to get the 99 then you should wait for the next one :D

P.S.: 32000 since the last 99 hit in the history of bets of all players.

I will share with you another trick. Actual for all chances with a high payout.
For example, there will be 99X

Roll a series of bets so that you have on the 'low' side 5-10 rolls more than on the 'high' side. and then start playing with multiplication. in 99% of cases you will have a short strip and a 99% chance that the roll will fall on the “high” side, or vice versa if you started to follow the “high” side. This method allows you to make high profits without even having large balance

My worst losestrike on x100 was a 832.

Was not at Prime but on at the end it makes no different.

But also had 3 99.xxxx in a raw

Another think that happens from time to time ( i call it jingjang)  after a 99.xxxx next roll is a 0.xxxx.

Edit: there was already another thread about this 

Edited by bun1t

I spent some time chasing only that payout, had a lot of fun with it really. On average managed to hit it on every 100-150 rolls. I had longer runs of 300-400 reds before having couple greens in 20-30 rolls. 

The longest red run for me was around not higher then 700 if my memory serves me well. After that run encountered again longer run without hitting it before it started to give me on every 40-60 bets to even things out a bit. :)