athena2007

Script and Website Building .. SCAM

Hey all i am sure you all know this already but there is a couple of usernames that are pming and trying to catch players  attention with talk of giving out  SCRIPTS and making of GAMBLING WEBSITES ,, i know who this person and persons are,,   but keeping the names to myself.. they seem to want to  get people to go to ...  social media  example telegram ect .ect..to not say too much in pm in PD to be caught out .. please be aware and dont give them the chance .. if you do have these unscruperlous people approach you please in form support so we can rid PD of these vermin....have a great week athena2007

They seem to be claiming to sell scripts which allow you set up your own gambling site and use that to earn money. Quite a tempting offer for those who just lost money and thus some people might fall for them.

Please do not fall for these scams. If you receive any such scammy PMs screenshot them and send it to support. Rest will be handled accordingly.

1 hour ago, davincuy said:

Yahhh its happening to me too, some people talk about his shit link, but i ignore them

There are so many people got scammed nowadays

Its 2018. Be smart guys :) 

the scammer is in chat all day like a beggar..so he cant be that successful

Quite often now, such nasty freaks are appearing 😒, I hope the moderators, support and admins (rarely) would be able to banned such people, and that they do not mess up our chat from the new account.

Success and communication to all) 😄

For a long time, the current went to Prime, and then what kind of person throws a link, by his stupidity went, I hope I 2FA code will save and hacking will not be 🙁

On 07/08/2018 at 16:34, athena2007 said:

Hey all i am sure you all know this already but there is a couple of usernames that are pming and trying to catch players  attention with talk of giving out  SCRIPTS and making of GAMBLING WEBSITES ,, i know who this person and persons are,,   but keeping the names to myself.. they seem to want to  get people to go to ...  social media  example telegram ect .ect..to not say too much in pm in PD to be caught out .. please be aware and dont give them the chance .. if you do have these unscruperlous people approach you please in form support so we can rid PD of these vermin....have a great week athena2007

Those guys are full of BS.

For everyone here, please consider this as a warning/reminder. DO NOT TRUST anyone with the same schemes. You'll just lose your hard-earned money.

1 minute ago, Kate said:

I got a message from a person to transfer gold in stake lol but never in pd

looks like u are on a winner just the postage of gold will be high because of the weight  thats the only drawback i suppose muahahahahhahah

4 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

looks like u are on a winner just the postage of gold will be high because of the weight  thats the only drawback i suppose muahahahahhahah

Lol that person is still spamming my mail with so many emails but I wasted her or his time