Posted (edited)

Would be nice to have a 4th button "convert all to BTC/ETH/LTC" so you can see the total bets / earnings on the same page.

Would it be possible to implement a popup when you get a chat message in addition to the current system?

Also FF is still having problems with PM.

EDIT:

HoF for more things, like most rolls, most avg bet / roll 'n such.  And have a "hall of bust" for the losers of the day (not my idea but it's got my approval), would be sick to see the amounts there!

Edited by bankbank
More ideas

16 hours ago, bankbank said:

Would be nice to have a 4th button "convert all to BTC/ETH/LTC" so you can see the total bets / earnings on the same page.

Primedice admins have thought against the idea of having an internal currency conversion system. Hence you have to stick to individual balances.

16 hours ago, bankbank said:

Would it be possible to implement a popup when you get a chat message in addition to the current system?

What use would it have? There is already a lot of people complaining of PM spam and now if there is notification for chat messages that would just mean more spam/irritation for people.

Posted (edited)
On 07/08/2018 at 15:44, UltraChief said:

Primedice admins have thought against the idea of having an internal currency conversion system. Hence you have to stick to individual balances.

What use would it have? There is already a lot of people complaining of PM spam and now if there is notification for chat messages that would just mean more spam/irritation for people.

Obviously u can turn those on or off. Because going to account -> annoying every time you need to check a PM, how about a popup with just the name that you easy can close and no sound? Very small one.. A 1k.1k static pixel box with a certain amount of boxes the reset are queued?

And I would prefer having a static box over not being noticed due due to all spam I turned it off. As for the last part if its off by default you avoid that irritation, spam is the wrong term for a PM convo imo.

Good guy not making a new thread for every new idea, please bring back VIP. IDC if it has no perks or does, but I worked rly hard to get 100 BTC wagered - if it's a problem with converting the values I am sure that can be worked out by adding the LTC+BTC+ETH wagered together and converting them to USD/whatever.

Edited by bankbank