Krishdjx007

Jefrigiovino scammer

Although you got scammed and I feel bad for you, still I cant help but remind you of some basic points about P2P trades.

First, why did you send first? You could have asked a forum admin to be an escrow if you dont trust the other party.

Second how did you trust somebody who does not even have a forum account; let alone trader feedback to do a highly risky trade like paypal>crypto exchange? It is known everywhere on the crypto world that paypal is used to scam by chargeback and fund reversal. Even though this was not the case here.

5 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Although you got scammed and I feel bad for you, still I cant help but remind you of some basic points about P2P trades.

First, why did you send first? You could have asked a forum admin to be an escrow if you dont trust the other party.

Second how did you trust somebody who does not even have a forum account; let alone trader feedback to do a highly risky trade like paypal>crypto exchange? It is known everywhere on the crypto world that paypal is used to scam by chargeback and fund reversal. Even though this was not the case here.

I have no clue how I trusted him , n I have lost tons of money due to scammer n this the first scammer I’ve exposed as other ones have been banned but still have returned my btc , n I also tried getting loans no one trusted me like , although I’m new I’m not a scammer give a chance to noobs like me , I hope admin n follow up with ‘jefrigiovino ‘ and ban him , but still I’ve lost what I’ve lost cant be recovered , I’m hurt again and again by people with zero Empty thank you Utra chief

I'm not sure we can do anything in this case, @Krishdjx007, since the trade was conducted entirely outside of the site :/ Ultra explained it all and in detail, please, be more careful next time, and if conducting loans do it via Forum, and with verified people, who have a good feedback, and are on site for a longer period of time. 

Sorry for your loss, and thanks for the warning for the other users, this might be useful in that case at least!

6 hours ago, Bojana said:

I'm not sure we can do anything in this case, @Krishdjx007, since the trade was conducted entirely outside of the site :/ Ultra explained it all and in detail, please, be more careful next time, and if conducting loans do it via Forum, and with verified people, who have a good feedback, and are on site for a longer period of time. 

Sorry for your loss, and thanks for the warning for the other users, this might be useful in that case at least!

This was though primedice , 

Posted (edited)

well krish i did warn you on your post but if this is true ,, hmmmmmmm.. you can ask for a reverse of transaction from pay pal... anyway if it is what it is ask for a reverse ...but if u mention it was for crypto.. they wont help and more than likely block ya acc and his..if this is the case.

Edited by athena2007

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

well krish i did warn you on your post but if this is true ,, hmmmmmmm.. you can ask for a reverse of transaction from pay pal... anyway if it is what it is ask for a reverse ...but if u mention it was for crypto.. they wont help and more than likely block ya acc and his..if this is the case.

Thanks Athena I’ll not mention crypto , and hopefully get a refund but buy the time I do crypto will go up n I’ll be in loss of not investing 

Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Krishdjx007 said:

Thanks Athena I’ll not mention crypto , and hopefully get a refund but buy the time I do crypto will go up n I’ll be in loss of not investing 

well try the reverse on paypal and as to how much profit u will lose on btc going up with a 15 dollar in investment  wont be much maybe like a few bottle tops worth .you can try a gofundme page and gain some sympathy . dont worry u are still alive and have an internet device ..

Edited by athena2007

22 hours ago, Krishdjx007 said:

This was though primedice , 

Transaction was conducted via Pay Pal, not PD tips and not on Forum via Lending section, that's what I referred to :/ 

Locking this one, since there is not much we can do about this!