Jump to content
Krishdjx007

Jefrigiovino scammer

Recommended Posts

Although you got scammed and I feel bad for you, still I cant help but remind you of some basic points about P2P trades.

First, why did you send first? You could have asked a forum admin to be an escrow if you dont trust the other party.

Second how did you trust somebody who does not even have a forum account; let alone trader feedback to do a highly risky trade like paypal>crypto exchange? It is known everywhere on the crypto world that paypal is used to scam by chargeback and fund reversal. Even though this was not the case here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Although you got scammed and I feel bad for you, still I cant help but remind you of some basic points about P2P trades.

First, why did you send first? You could have asked a forum admin to be an escrow if you dont trust the other party.

Second how did you trust somebody who does not even have a forum account; let alone trader feedback to do a highly risky trade like paypal>crypto exchange? It is known everywhere on the crypto world that paypal is used to scam by chargeback and fund reversal. Even though this was not the case here.

  I have no clue how I trusted him , n I have lost tons of money due to scammer n this the first scammer I’ve exposed as other ones have been banned but still have returned my btc , n I also tried getting loans no one trusted me like , although I’m new I’m not a scammer give a chance to noobs like me , I hope admin n follow up with ‘jefrigiovino ‘ and ban him , but still I’ve lost what I’ve lost cant be recovered , I’m hurt again and again by people with zero Empty thank you Utra chief

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure we can do anything in this case, @Krishdjx007, since the trade was conducted entirely outside of the site :/ Ultra explained it all and in detail, please, be more careful next time, and if conducting loans do it via Forum, and with verified people, who have a good feedback, and are on site for a longer period of time. 

Sorry for your loss, and thanks for the warning for the other users, this might be useful in that case at least!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bojana said:

I'm not sure we can do anything in this case, @Krishdjx007, since the trade was conducted entirely outside of the site :/ Ultra explained it all and in detail, please, be more careful next time, and if conducting loans do it via Forum, and with verified people, who have a good feedback, and are on site for a longer period of time. 

Sorry for your loss, and thanks for the warning for the other users, this might be useful in that case at least!

This was though primedice , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

well krish i did warn you on your post but if this is true ,, hmmmmmmm.. you can ask for a reverse of transaction from pay pal... anyway if it is what it is ask for a reverse ...but if u mention it was for crypto.. they wont help and more than likely block ya acc and his..if this is the case.

Edited by athena2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

well krish i did warn you on your post but if this is true ,, hmmmmmmm.. you can ask for a reverse of transaction from pay pal... anyway if it is what it is ask for a reverse ...but if u mention it was for crypto.. they wont help and more than likely block ya acc and his..if this is the case.

Thanks Athena I’ll not mention crypto , and hopefully get a refund but buy the time I do crypto will go up n I’ll be in loss of not investing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, Krishdjx007 said:

Thanks Athena I’ll not mention crypto , and hopefully get a refund but buy the time I do crypto will go up n I’ll be in loss of not investing 

well try the reverse on paypal and as to how much profit u will lose on btc going up with a 15 dollar in investment  wont be much maybe like a few bottle tops worth .you can try a gofundme page and gain some sympathy . dont worry u are still alive and have an internet device ..

Edited by athena2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Krishdjx007 said:

This was though primedice , 

Transaction was conducted via Pay Pal, not PD tips and not on Forum via Lending section, that's what I referred to :/ 

Locking this one, since there is not much we can do about this!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×